2021 Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well played Titans, nothing better than seeing the warriors GO DOWN.!!!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well played Titans, nothing better than seeing the warriors GO DOWN.!!!!
Really? I'd rather see the Dragons, Roosters, Storm, Broncos & Sharks lose anyday over the Warriors.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really? I'd rather see the Dragons, Roosters, Storm, Broncos & Sharks lose anyday over the Warriors.
Same. But I also can’t stand the warriors lol. So there ya go!! In fact I would much rather see the eels go down to any team.!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah so many families broken up because of it. 1 of my mates who is a regular poster here lives in QLD and can't see his kids who live here in NSW.
I know that we have to look at the protocols etc but families of the players have been allowed free passage into the state and the players themselves who have broken the COVID rules as far as I know have not been excluded from the state.

What should take precedence........... those wanting to be with their dying relative whom they will not see again or overpaid spoilt footy players who were allowed to circumvent the rules and jump the queues ahead of everyone else.....?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Campbell - "Justin (Holbrook) told me to just go out there and play footy"

Meanwhile Tbaz is over analysing the young players and cooking them.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same. But I also can’t stand the warriors lol. So there ya go!! In fact I would much rather see the eels go down to any team.!!!
Very underwhelming games this weekend..will be interesting to see which teams can go on with it...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about Vossy's jizz covered commentary box & voice crack when Turbo scored the final try

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Good to see the Sharks out couple of my mates been dining out too long on the Dogs sad performances

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They've been competitive in their last 7 games which is a massive improvement on the start of their year.
Have all of the last 7 games been home games for the Donkeys?

Always a Bulldog

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about Vossy's jizz covered commentary box & voice crack when Turbo scored the final try

geezus some of you blokes are narcs lol that was a fucking great try i loved it too, and while he can be overbearing he is getting paid to entertain people.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have all of the last 7 games been home games for the Donkeys?

Always a Bulldog
No but might just as well have been...they were not made to play any of their Qld games out of Brisbane....Had a bye and two home games before that too.....

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hi guys. Just in case anyone hasn't seen it. This morning I watched the Suoerleague game between St.Helens and Catalans. Catalans scored 3 converted tries in the last 6 minutes to square the game at 30all. The last try was UNBELIEVABLE. Sam Kasianio jumped over a pack of players to catch a bomb and fall over the line. Catalans then kicked a field goal in Golden Point.
I just watched it. Crazy game! Sam Kasiano looks the fittest he's been since 2012.