2021 Round 23 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next game, can't see it. Even though it's against the worms.

Against the Sharts, would be stupid not to.
Oh yes, belt those big quinces next week lol and maybe consider my tank theory and rest plenty for rd 25 to get that monkey off, dunno if thats in their m.o really but if they were MY team i wouldn't mind the winning run ending in the last regular round..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh yes, belt those big quinces next week lol and maybe consider my tank theory and rest plenty for rd 25 to get that monkey off, dunno if thats in their m.o really but if they were MY team i wouldn't mind the winning run ending in the last regular round..
Yeah if they wrap up the record (which they will) then it wouldn't hurt to break it like you said to get the monkey off.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah if they wrap up the record (which they will) then it wouldn't hurt to break it like you said to get the monkey off.
If I'm a Storm player I'm trying to make that record so big it never gets broken.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The 75 Roosters coached by Jack Gibson had their 19 game winning streak broken in the major semi final by Saints. The Roosters then used their double chance to make the Grand Final and obliterate Saints by 38 nil in the infamous Graeme Langlands white boots Grand Final.

My guess is the Storm will enter the Finals on 21 straight wins.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good game so far I’m on the raiders. Thank god no watching the news tonight

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looking like TPJ is playing for Penrith tonight. Would be good to see where he’s at in his footy. Hope he smashes it.
Going to kill it in the middle and people are still going to try and tell me he's an edge forward

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder what Elliot from raiders is getting paid. The blokes a beast