2021 Round 18 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Gould protection now. Even tho I was a little surprised they were working together to begin with.
He was shit with Gus there. Gus would work with anyone except for Rothfield for money .

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did Tiggers just get penalised because there were two balls on the field and one of them threw what he thought was the second ball out of play?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Micks on going thing with Parker is quite hard case lol, And with warren smith , it’s better than listening to blocker !!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucks these refs and games are staged... Broncos knock the ball forward there and Sutton calls play on, then a few tackles later he gives them an undeserved 6 again call on the last and Flegler ends up scoring... This game is all a set up...

You can't tell me the bunker could have been in Sutton's ear saying mate that was a knock on we missed just let the set end... Nah mate need Broncos to win so I'm going with 6 again... CORRUPT DOGS !

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why isn't staggs getting the ball? The Broncos would be miles ahead of they just threw it to him some more .

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucks these refs and games are staged... Broncos knock the ball forward there and Sutton calls play on, then a few tackles later he gives them an undeserved 6 again call on the last and Flegler ends up scoring... This game is all a set up...

You can't tell me the bunker could have been in Sutton's ear saying mate that was a knock on we missed just let the set end... Nah mate need Broncos to win so I'm going with 6 again... CORRUPT DOGS !
Doesn’t the broncos have almost a perfect record with this cheat refereeing? It’s a disgrace, there’s no consequences for their fuck ups either...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yup corrupt is the only word needed, blatant another.!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring on our doggies game.!! Seen enough of this shit lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell out vs Bulldogs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep they are pretty fukd lol silly me thinking they could play well for the majority of a game..