2021 Memberships

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else received their membership emails yet? Really like the idea of choosing your own merchandise I chose the scarf and backpack which I will actually get some use out of great stuff by the club should have done this years ago.
I received an email on 24 November (so, last Wednesday) saying that i will receive and email with my new membership log in details for this eMber+ (what teenage marketing student came up with that?) "within the next week". i assume all members got the same or similar email.

It would be good to be able get your stuff before Christmas.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We had a box for this year ending up only going to a few matches due to Covid. But the Service at Bank West Stadium was far superior to ANZ. Not sure what to do in 2022.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received an email on 24 November (so, last Wednesday) saying that i will receive and email with my new membership log in details for this eMber+ (what teenage marketing student came up with that?) "within the next week". i assume all members got the same or similar email.

It would be good to be able get your stuff before Christmas.
From memory I’m pretty sure I did receive last years pack before Christmas.but like everything the sooner you order the better chance you have told me 5-10 days for shipping when I placed the order.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We had a box for this year ending up only going to a few matches due to Covid. But the Service at Bank West Stadium was far superior to ANZ. Not sure what to do in 2022.
I found exactly the opposite, the corporate suites at Stadium Oz were far superior, more spacious with better food and better wine.

Always a Bulldog

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I found exactly the opposite, the corporate suites at Stadium Oz were far superior, more spacious with better food and better wine.

Always a Bulldog
interersting...wonder why ours was so off then.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
interersting...wonder why ours was so off then.
Maybe I am just lucky to hang out with higher paying sponsors that get better treatment. Possibly they pay more for better food and service, I know that there are different levels at Stadium OZ.

Always a Bulldog

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe I am just lucky to hang out with higher paying sponsors that get better treatment. Possibly they pay more for better food and service, I know that there are different levels at Stadium OZ.

Always a Bulldog
Yeah maybe thats true, as im not a higher paying person! :laughing: