2021 members.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got a tracking number today. It's on it's way from... Campbellfield (Melbourne). It's either going the scenic route, or this sort of thing can't be done in Sydney... surely not. :worried:

At least it wasn't sourced out to be sent from Wuhan, I guess.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that’s what they are doing. The plastic card has usually been sent with the packs over the last few years. I guess with Covid delays with the post they are making sure no one has a problem.
Is there post delays? I haven’t experienced any

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there post delays? I haven’t experienced any
I haven’t had any either but it’s always mentioned that there could be possible delays when I’m checking tracked packages on Australia post.

mandodogz

Waterboy
Reaction score
I finally got membership pack today. I have solid card with Platinum Plus , can’t see people not receiving hard plastic Card.
Not even scarf today only Cap , stickers , lanyard and Card.
Members jersey later date

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sooo.. back to the original question, does anyone know the membership numbers for this year so far or where to go to find them??

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attention to anyone who hasn’t heard or received any information regarding there packages or membership cards. I just call this morning to my surprise that the person I spoke to his name was Peter I think, when I asked about my packs and stuff that I haven’t heard anything about them, he was clueless as to why I haven’t got anything yet and guaranteed me he’ll send them out this arvo and surprise surprise I just got a Notification from Australia post that my parcel has been received and it’s on its way. So anyone who hasn’t got there’s yet or no notification call them up.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are at 10,487 which is 90 more then this time last year.

Thanks for passing that information on ,I’m always interested in our numbers
they used to come up on the home page when you selected membership but doesn’t seem the case anymore
Anyway it would be nice to hit 15,000 which is close to last year

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got my package yesterday, dont like to whinge but theres not much in it. They have some catching up to do compared to other clubs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was hoping to have the members jersey for the trial tomorrow night but the tracking in Melbourne hasn’t moved for three days. Has anybody got theirs?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I like the quality of the hats, will be good for golf. Also nice of the team to give me a special pin for 10 years of membership. View attachment 21584
I've got more than 10 years membership, but along the way, my period of continuity was broken as my parents paid for my membership as a birthday gift one year, and it seems to have reset my years service. no biggie I guess.

My pack arrived today. I only had a quick look as i was heading out the door to work, but i did notice the "junior" cap for my 3 year old is only 2cm smaller than mine. I think will fit him in about 2027 :grinning: But i agree the caps are decent enough quality.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, as far as membership caps go, this is probably the best that I have ever received.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for passing that information on ,I’m always interested in our numbers
they used to come up on the home page when you selected membership but doesn’t seem the case anymore
Anyway it would be nice to hit 15,000 which is close to last year
I reckon a few wins and watch the number jump.
It wouldn’t be the first time...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Stuck the pin on the side of the cap that I will probably never wear.
To be honest it probably hurt less having a pin in your head then watching 6 years of des ball followed by 3 years of madness.

I guess it won’t be the same watching a new age coach with attacking structures so might as well substitute it with a 10 year pin :p