2021 members.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe they didnt pledge before the deadline?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading about the jersey on social media. People saying the club contacted them that there names won’t be printed on the jersey. People pledging and the club saying they didn’t. That’s disappointing if true.
I was about to change my package to one with the jersey and renew last Friday but held off, if I get the phone call I won't be changing my current level of membership. There's some good people in that department but there needs to be changes if this has really occurred.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe they didnt pledge before the deadline?
Yeah who knows the details behind it as there was plenty of confusion over who actually went on the jersey. If they did everything right and their name isn’t on there it’s pretty poor form.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure what’s happened here but I saw the near finished product at the member training day last month - it has many many names on it and looks great. Would definitely be a shame for those who wanted it and may have missed out but for those whose names are on it I’m sure they’ll be stoked with the outcome.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What part wasn’t finished?
They were thinking of fine tuning some of the fonts and name layouts before they went into mass production - that’s what the membership team said on the day.

Overall it looked really good and I’d be surprised if those who’ve ordered them aren’t happy with it.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were thinking of fine tuning some of the fonts and name layouts before they went into mass production - that’s what the membership team said on the day.
Was hoping you were going to say that they were waiting for a sleeve sponsor.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When I was picking up one of the free succulent Chinese meals I sponge from the club during the week the membership team told me the packs will arrive at the end of this month and the jerseys close to a month after that. You’re welcome :grinning:
Update from the club on packs and the members jersey B1918244-B7A7-42E6-8CD8-61E92BF42CD9.png

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was so glad to get the email about the pack being on the way. I have my membership set to be automatically renewed each year. But, some of the emails haven't been overly clear if that had happened this time, or whether I had to manually renew. Sometimes the communications from the office leave a bit to the imagination. 8-)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the cap looked like standard rubbish that we have been getting for years so I decided to buy one from the Bulldog and I gotta say it’s probably the nicest one they have had in years!
8DFE64BD-2A2B-43C7-A2EE-8372E557B8B9.jpeg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately the cap looked like standard rubbish that we have been getting for years so I decided to buy one from the Bulldog and I gotta say it’s probably the nicest one they have had in years!
View attachment 20830
I don't know why we need another cap every year. I have like 10 of them, most barely worn.

I actually had a call this morning from someone at membership. There was an issue with my postal address, and so it looks like my pack is now on its way.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know why we need another cap every year. I have like 10 of them, most barely worn.

I actually had a call this morning from someone at membership. There was an issue with my postal address, and so it looks like my pack is now on its way.
Yeah I agree I have a cupboard full of them too I said earlier in the thread I'd prefer one decent item over a bunch of rubbish or even a once off discount voucher to buy other merchandise.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got a call from the club recently,like I’m sure all new members did,And I asked about the jersey delivery date as I was told initially it would be mid January. And was told it “should” be here by the start of the season.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has received there members packs yet, I thought we usually received them in January and I still haven't received mine.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh, maybe January next year.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got emailed a tracking number.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Got the email just now, so there no physical card this season? Just the PDF we’re meant to print and scan at the gates? Can someone who’s received their pack confirm please.