2021 members.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon a few wins and watch the number jump.
It wouldn’t be the first time...
Totally agree DD we have a fantastic supporter base which these days is spread right across Sydney and also the country region
I am quite confident that our team will steadily improve over the next several years
Our numbers will grow to over 20,000 after this season,everyone has been waiting patiently through some tough times

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm over the hat's, scarves etc. I wish we had the option of opting out if it meant a reduced membership fee.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or something like a decent heavy metal key ring (perhaps with your membership number stamped into it).
That’s what it should be. And they used to do that. Not sure why they stopped. Actually something you could use every day for a year.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just got a call from the club: Members jersey and team hoody being sent out but coaches jacket is delayed up to 4 weeks due to manufacturing issue so hopefully will be decked out in the Member jersey come Round 1
Good mate. False alarm on the second tracking number I had. They didn’t send me a members jersey, they sent me a second membership pack & card in my name! hahaha. Fuckin’ Dean Pay!!

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit disappointed. I have had a blue zone membership for the past 10 years. I now how two young kids under 2 and can’t see myself getting to many, if any home games this year. I had the credit from last season I was hoping to use to downgrade my membership to just the stay at home membership. Just spoke to the membership team who said I can’t use my credit for that and I have to renew for the blue zone membership. What a joke. Looks like I won’t be becoming a member this season.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wet weather jackets look good this year too!

Any idea when the solar company gets added to the teamstore jerseys? Debating wether to wait or not..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Any idea when the solar company gets added to the teamstore jerseys? Debating wether to wait or not..
They likely will mate but only once current stock gets low so maybe wait until a bit later in the season. A few wins might help move some stock as well :-).

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to the team store and bought myself a new hoody. The polo shirt is sold out in the bigger sizes (L, XL). The chick in there said not sure if they will make more or not.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My 4 Year old was super excited to get his Membership pack last week, he put the lanyard around his neck, he got me to put the Pin on his PJ's and then put the stickers on his water bottles.

It was money well spent just to see him so excited! :grinning: