2021 members.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When will the members jerseys be ready/ sent out?

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no sleeve sponsor shown for whatever reason, I think it's the Michael Jackson chicken dudes this season?
They are now on the back (in a roundabout kind of way).

I suspect that we don't currently have a sleeve sponsor.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Interesting..maybe a current sponsor is going to upgrade?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

It seems Ladbrokes has gone from the lower back (where M&J are now) and a new sleeve sponsor must be being sought. I was told several sponsors (including some who left previously) have been spoken to...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club is doing their part time for the fans to do theirs! Our membership numbers have been pretty embarrassing over the last few season and there’s no excuses for them to be bad now. If you can afford it then it’s time to give the club a call and sign up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The club is doing their part time for the fans to do theirs! Our membership numbers have been pretty embarrassing over the last few season and there’s no excuses for them to be bad now. If you can afford it then it’s time to give the club a call and sign up.
I've been meaning to call the membership team for weeks now, just been busy with work (auspost December = no free time for me) but yeah excited to get the newborn his first membership, little guy won't miss a season from here on out

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Raiders membership pack goodies compared to our average one?

They get among other things personalised (team logo) travel toiletries bag and a computer mouse

Fk we need to step our game up in the media content and membership team space

Seeing we cleaned out the front office might need to keep that broom moving down the chain

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Raiders membership pack goodies compared to our average one?

They get among other things personalised (team logo) travel toiletries bag and a computer mouse

Fk we need to step our game up in the media content and membership team space

Seeing we cleaned out the front office might need to keep that broom moving down the chain
The people organising the packs need to think outside the box.

Personally I have enough hats and scarves to do for the rest of my life and as an adult I'm not that excited about getting a sticker every year. I'd like a good quality keyring, the one I have on my keys now is from 2019 membership pack.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The people organising the packs need to think outside the box.

Personally I have enough hats and scarves to do for the rest of my life and as an adult I'm not that excited about getting a sticker every year. I'd like a good quality keyring, the one I have on my keys now is from 2019 membership pack.
I’d be happier having one more quality item a yeah instead of a bunch of same thing every year. I know the club has to look after it’s bottom line but other clubs have shown it’s possible to do. I’m the same as you I have that many hats, key rings and stickers to last a life time.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hear ya. Haven’t got the jersey etc yet which I paid for but fuck the packs suck

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d be happier having one more quality item a yeah instead of a bunch of same thing every year. I know the club has to look after it’s bottom line but other clubs have shown it’s possible to do. I’m the same as you I have that many hats, key rings and stickers to last a life time.
I’m sure Laundy can do a personalised dog emblem on some schooners (that’s what you fellas call it aye)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hear ya. Haven’t got the jersey etc yet which I paid for but fuck the packs suck
When I was picking up one of the free succulent Chinese meals I sponge from the club during the week the membership team told me the packs will arrive at the end of this month and the jerseys close to a month after that. You’re welcome :grinning:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one know what’s the go with the instalments on the membership options is it monthly or weekly ?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any one know what’s the go with the instalments on the membership options is it monthly or weekly ?
Pretty sure it’s monthly instalments, has to be fully paid by end of May.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading about the jersey on social media. People saying the club contacted them that there names won’t be printed on the jersey. People pledging and the club saying they didn’t. That’s disappointing if true.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reading about the jersey on social media. People saying the club contacted them that there names won’t be printed on the jersey. People pledging and the club saying they didn’t. That’s disappointing if true.
I remember people on here becoming members to get their names on the jersey and wondered if the club would add them after the rest of us pledged prior to that. If members did pledge and don’t get their names on the jersey that’s pretty bad

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I better not get that phone call cost a fortune to pay for memberships and that jersey to get my name on it..how can they do that?