Official 2021 Member Pack Arrival

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just got the first half of my 2021 Member Pack:
600B7DF6-7F75-422A-9D6F-03667A1F49B4.jpeg
5A0850AF-12E9-4073-95EA-B5DC4167FA0B.jpeg
The hat is the best overall quality it’s been in years with the rubber logo badge instead of stitching.

Can’t wait to receive my Member Jersey, Coaches Jacket and Hoodie which is coming soon.

Lets Go Doggies 2021!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The hats they sell in the shop are better. Don't see why they don't throw in one of them hats instead.
Because they cost more to make and can sell them for a higher price individually compared to the bundle with the member pack. Cost drives everything, they have to keep the membership cost competitive to drive up member numbers. Oh and have a winning team too :-)

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Because they cost more to make and can sell them for a higher price individually compared to the bundle with the member pack. Cost drives everything, they have to keep the membership cost competitive to drive up member numbers. Oh and have a winning team too :-)
Yeah Idk but I'd pay abit extra to get better stuff.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know the current membership count?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally I would agree with u,but on this occasion no,I think the hats very ordinary,and keeping costs down to attract more members,how about value for money,that also attracts more members,if you’re paying in excess of $900 for 2 tickets,I would expect a quality cap.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Normally I would agree with u,but on this occasion no,I think the hats very ordinary,and keeping costs down to attract more members,how about value for money,that also attracts more members,if you’re paying in excess of $900 for 2 tickets,I would expect a quality cap.
Fair enough maybe they have the cheaper hat for the lower tier packages and better kit for higher cost packages. It’s a good idea, I’d let them know: members@bulldogs.com.au

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Further to this, I don't think I have personally worn any of my member hats over the years but have bought and worn quite a few from the Bulldog store.
Finding a middle ground would ensure members hats are worn at least more frequently rather than on display in the house.

My 2c anyway.. and as DD says, if we don't let members@bulldogs know.....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I give it all away and never use it anyway. They could have options you click to pick what you want added & pay accordingly. If I want something I just buy it from the shop

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yay another hat and scarf to throw on the heap of the other 40 I have. I buy a family platinum package each year too so I get multiple. The only ones I wear are the ones I buy at the merchandise store at the ground.

At least the scarf looks a bit different this year

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I always wore my Member’s hat and scarf, shows that I’m a Member, not just a fan who buys stuff at a shop.

Go Dogs