2021 jerseys

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed this on the website the other day. Strange there wasn't an official announcement...

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah they look pretty good, I'm hoping we go to Butchers' type heritage jersey wearing black shorts......

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need CCC back. Ever since Classic took over I get bullied about our jerseys. My douche bag cocksucker friends say "Is jersey made in China "Jersey cost 2 dorra 70 cent" I'm fuckin sick of it.
Fair comment.
When jerseys sell for $160 RRP or whatever it is, you expect high quality.
Cheaping out on Classic jerseys is a bit of a slap in the face when fans are forking out that much.

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great addition have the Jenny Souris Foundation on the back of the jersey.

For those that may be unaware, Jenny was a long term club sponsor, M&J Chickens...... “J” was for Jenny.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they look alright but I usually prefer more blue on the home jersey (ie. that the chevron be bigger/thicker)

I wasn't a fan of CCC jerseys initially (see our 2012 home jersey with the half chevron) but they won me over with the 2013-2015 home jerseys (which are our best ever home jerseys IMO), the black away jersey in 2015 and the butcher's stripes heritage shirt from 2012... the 2018 shirt was poor though

I have not bought a 'Dogs jersey in a couple years but the Classic jerseys don't look particularly great

Reactions: rfs

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need CCC back. Ever since Classic took over I get bullied about our jerseys. My douche bag cocksucker friends say "Is jersey made in China "Jersey cost 2 dorra 70 cent" I'm fuckin sick of it.
Time to get new friends Paulie.

They don't care to much for your feelings.