2021 Football Club AGM

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
@Spoonman84 I wonder if anyone will answer a question about the sponsorship figure from Arthur

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s been a couple of questions hasn’t there.
I don’t mind women being involved but there is more pressing questions at this stage
Agreed. Plenty of bigger issues then getting a female involved considering we have recently had females in leadership positions.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Spoonman84 I wonder if anyone will answer a question about the sponsorship figure from Arthur
John gave me an answer on Friday.

Laundy is paying less then most clubs but we get 100% of the money. A lot of the clubs with bigger sponsorship pay commissions and have up to $200k - $300k taken out in certain fees which Laundy isn’t charging.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will this be the last year of the Classic clothing deal?

Surely it’s time they found a supplier/manufacturer that can dish out current & more fashionable attire that the crap from Classic?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will this be the last year of the Classic clothing deal?

Surely it’s time they found a supplier/manufacturer that can dish out current & more fashionable attire that the crap from Classic?
We still have Classic until the end of 22.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Laundy is paying less then most clubs but we get 100% of the money. A lot of the clubs with bigger sponsorship pay commissions and have up to $200k - $300k taken out in certain fees which Laundy isn’t charging.
Is that like spotters fees to 3rd parties who help set up the sponsorship?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Ok good. I’m glad he gave you an answer. I liked that John called a few of us but I’d rather common questions be answered today

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok good. I’m glad he gave you an answer. I liked that John called a few of us but I’d rather common questions be answered today
If you get a call it is good because you can have a conversation and get a more detailed answer but I know what you mean.

There's questions you don't think of until you hear someone else ask it and you are very interested to hear the answer but that doesn't happen if its answered privately.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone heard who the sleeve sponsor is going to be?

I assume that it will if no longer be announced this week (if they haven't decided to pull out altogether).