2021 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
there were two knocks on Bellamy --> that he had star studded teams and the Storm breached the cap... and he has continued to be competitive and to win after the cap breaches were discovered and he lost great player after great player
Yeah the cheating is probably the only thing stopping him from being recognised as the goat

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
seriously, how are Gallen and Johns stating that the Rabbitohs were no chance prior to the game... they were third on the ladder, you morons

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Penrith played full strength last week to have a chance at mp if storm had lost. Bennett rested his defenders. It showed.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the cheating is probably the only thing stopping him from being recognised as the goat
The only thing is Bennett. Done it at different clubs. Also massive origin success wenwBellamy hasn’t

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing is Bennett. Done it at different clubs. Also massive origin success wenwBellamy hasn’t

Bellamy will finish his career with more success.

I don't believe origin matters when comparing coaches

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hahaha Cleary is losing his mind in the presser waffling about refs

Bennett mind gamed him and tactically beat him. Luai had a Robbie Farah like game and stifled their attack.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll say this till the cows come home, Charlie Stains is the biggest fraud in the NRL, giftedan opportunity because he is from the country, many better penrith juniors were asholed cause of this prick, so idiots like Andrew Voss can rave about were he lived, who gives a f**k.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
the Broncos for much of Bennett's tenure were full of rep standard players... but his success with the Dragons was impressive
He had a team full of Origin players at the Dragons. They really should've won a GF before he got there. Also Storm were the best team in 2010 before they were busted, like us in 2002.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll say this till the cows come home, Charlie Stains is the biggest fraud in the NRL, giftedan opportunity because he is from the country, many better penrith juniors were asholed cause of this prick, so idiots like Andrew Voss can rave about were he lived, who gives a f**k.
we have been linked with a few Panthers including Staines and S. Crichton but the only one I really wish we got that we missed out on is Leniu