2021 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is really simple, if Penriff had Bennett they'd have a much better finals mentality and not peak so early in the season.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sucked in to Penrith. This is why I refused to acknowledge them as a great team. They haven't won shit. No one cares about regular season wins if you keep choking in the finals.. Just ask Parra in 2001
Arrogance has cost them. They thought they had to just turn up to win tonight and left their miracle run until too late. Wonder if super coach Cleary will drop Staines and play Naden if Edwards is not fully fit for next weekend.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
seriously, would you prefer the Roosters or the Eels or the f*+#ing Panthers in the GF?
like I said
FMD.. Souths, Manly, Roosters,Titans… it’s like trying to get a hard on for the really ugly fat smelly chick..You wanna root for someone but really need artificial help (beer, whiskey or something herbal)..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Melbourne will have to be very off their game to miss out this year.

Can’t say I’m happy about today’s results, absolutely hate Souths especially after 2014 and would cheer for any team playing them.
Will be like when Storm smoked the Cowboys years ago and everyone knew it was going to happen... Prelim final will be a better contest than GF

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a fool could have rested the players against Parra reserves for this match. Embarrassing from Cleary.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the Panthers will make the Preliminary final against the Storm and since it is in QLD, no home ground advantage... anyone's ball game
Will be hectic if happens. Last years GF meet in a prelim.. Be a brutal match hope it happens. I’m definitely not writing Penrith off after that one. Gotta love finals!!!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed man. The way he can adapt to new rules is unreal.

And the amount of premierships in such a short period of time
there were two knocks on Bellamy --> that he had star studded teams and the Storm breached the cap... and he has continued to be competitive and to win after the cap breaches were discovered and he lost great player after great player