2021 Final 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bennett is a gun, we should have signed him but we got bArReTt…

I feel dirty barracking for either team but fortunately because this is such a shit game I am going to bed.
Bennett cannot build teams, if we hand him a ready made roster he can do it but other than that no point in signing him

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Go Souths, hope they win it for Adam Reynolds, Wayne Bennett and ol Benji.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Skeletor has timed South’s run perfectly. They’ve peaked at the right time, whether it’s enough to win the GF I’m not sure.
Fuck Hasler , I didn’t want this charlatan to even get in the top 4 considering what he did to our club.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So statistics are against Souths winning the GF since they've already lost by 50+ during the regular season and no team that has lost by 50 has gone onto win the premiership....

Storm already got this...

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skeletor has timed South’s run perfectly. They’ve peaked at the right time, whether it’s enough to win the GF I’m not sure.
Fuck Hasler , I didn’t want this charlatan to even get in the top 4 considering what he did to our club.
I'm prepared to cheer for Covid before I cheer for Hasler and DCE

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why didn’t we go after Adam Reynolds? We would be a top 4 team next year with him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Poor old Manly. They are a tier below Souths and Panthers, who in turn are a tier below Storm.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck manly look defeated walking out for the second half - love it just don’t want to see south’s win either

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly love seeing Hasler and the seagulls getting pumped no matter how much I hate south’s I hate Hasler more lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plus all the teams he has left, have been fucked up. Dragons, Newcastle, Broncos.
You forgot to mention the little detail of 6 premierships for Broncos, 1 for the Dragons and a prelim for Newcastle and and now a Gf for Souths after 2 other Pre Lim’s....

Yep, he’s a dud..