Official 2021 Draw

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as well you didn't get in and see them throw the game away.
Would’ve been to drunk to care. That’s the best part about them playing g down here can get on the beers with mates.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They will call me again and I will give them the same answer, 4 games at Wankwest is totally unappealing to me. AND Hill promised more games at ANZ, 1 more seriously, not good enough.

Go Dogs
bankwest is a sensational stadium and is central to most

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta be happy playing the Roosters during Origin when they will have 6 or so players unavailable. Can’t see too many Bulldogs players in Origin so it should be 2 points in the bank.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aside from all the other obvious stuff, I desperately want to win that Good Friday game against the hubcap stealing Souffs fuck of a side. I've had enough of shit disappointing Easters. Win this f'en game boys.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Big opening 5 rounds, 3 games against the top 4 from 2020.
A big challenging start to the season.....we need to pick up 6 points in that period to keep us in play. If the boys are really fit (not like the last few years) and with a bit of luck, we can surprise a few teams. We will have Thommo and probably Okunbor out, but we have cover for them. A few of the top sides still have some serious injury recoveries which may not make it to the first few rounds. My only concern is that with quite a few new players, it may take some time to develop as a full unit and perform as a well oiled unit.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has to be one of the easiest draws we’ve had for a long time. No five day turnaround. Majority seven day breaks. Get to play a lot of the weaker sides twice also.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will there be trial games played next year??

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Huge disparity with FTA games.

Trust NRLol to not give every club at least some semblance of fairness to each club's fans and sponsors with exposure and public marketing :(FB_IMG_1606620176881.jpg

WestenBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Perth instead.
Though one could argue the crowd won’t be against us there as much. I went to Perth in 2018 for Dogs v Storm at Optus Stadium and was surprised how many Storm jerseys I saw there. Might’ve been Victorians working FIFO in WA, but we seemed outnumbered and many Dogs fans in Perth were from Queensland.
There will be at least four Dogs supporters there!

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is anyone any the wiser where the Bulldogs will take our home game against the Titans in round 20?

It's listed TBA on the NRL website