2021 Bulldogs. Is this thr worst team we have ever had?

Is this the worst team to wear the Blue and white,

• Yes

Votes: 80 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s definitely the most inexperienced team I can remember us having

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should know :-).

But you know - as you hoped last week - I am a changed man!

One of many differences between us is it only took a single short ban for me to see the error of my ways as opposed to your 47 (some lengthy) bans, but hey, let's not let facts get in the way!

And despite your attempt to lump me in with known perpetrators of domestic violence, I am choosing to overlook this and propose that we plan a get together to celebrate our new found clarity! Unfortunately since I’m not yet C-19 vaccinated (again, I overlook your reference to it being a fake virus) - Australia’s borders are still closed - so that rules out Tallinn for now. But I KNOW you’ll be happy to be returned traveller, pay your $3000 and spend two weeks in quarantine in the Holiday Inn so we can enjoy a toast together. Local venues: I think Granville might not be appropriate on account of being, well, Granville. So I suggest Breakfast Point. I will even offer you a tour given this suburb didn’t exist when you claimed to have lived there. In terms of breaking bread, to celebrate our respective heritages, I will arrange a shisha pipe and some meat pies. Because you’re TOTALLY Lebanese and I recognise how those 4 months in Beirut as a baby absolutely defined you. I really do!

Please note however - when I’m not smiling or laughing during our meeting, it’s only because laugh reacts are considered offensive and harassment - but know your jokes are rib cracking hilarious! Truly.

We can conclude our time together with a cruise - the Mortlake Ferry is nearby. On the other side, I’d like to take you to Dinkum Studios for a music surprise. I won’t reveal the details here, I would really like to leave that as something special - my gift to you! I have chosen a musical theme given the generally accepted meaning of Nasheed being musical chants. Someone tried to suggest to me that your definition of Nasheed meant ‘beautiful’ - but I said ‘No! he is not that vain!’. So I think my plan for Dinkum Studios is just perfect - you’ll love it! Please email your RSVP to dinkum@objectmail.com and I’ll get planning - we’ll swap notes on the way, you can send me your arrival details etc. I'll have an Opal card topped up for you to get to Breakfast Point.

Can’t wait :-).
Onya Dinkum....

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a great response,summed it up beautifully,no other side does it like us our backs take the hit ups,and our forwards trying to score in every play.
We've been playing this way for a few years now, no idea why because it doesn't bloody work..

Like most I thought Barrett was going to change the way we play for the better, still waiting unfortunately.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In my life time it is, well I think it is. I can't remember us being this bad.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the 1935 boys still have that title. Having 91 points scored against you when Try’s were only worth 3 points is a bit worse than this lot.

However In my 40 years of following the Bulldogs this is the first time I have ever thought we won’t win any games at all. We are not even close.

THANK YOU SHARKIES at least that embarrassment has been spared.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck off u pest you write so much rubbish please ban yourself
U disagree ?
Plz don’t call me a pest. Much loved member on Tk. But if you have an alt opinion please share and we will talk... as men!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the worst side in history!

there’s the top teams then the other teams and then...the Bulldogs

Pick the worst player from every squad and you’d have a side that we would struggle to beat.

We have assembled a squad of pea hearts, pea brains and pretenders

I hate saying it but it’s true...I’m sick to fucking death of watching what this side..this roster dish up each week. It’s garbage.

Last edited:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst team for Passion and Pride. Does not exist in this team. . I remember turvey bringing those words to our club and we won a grand final. Some of the effort from most members of this current team is disgraceful. With leaders like Elliot and Hopa who are a joke, end result will always be the spoon. I wish the boys luck every game but in reality i only think off the Passion and Pride we once had. That is still there with our loyal supporters but not this team.