2021 bulldogs an absolute shit show

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m utterly dissapointed in what we have become.
For my $800 gold membership I still have to pay which I can’t even go out to watch games ,my and our team are an absolute shit show.

No doggies team in history has dished shit sandwiches like this mob.
Im gobsmacked and dissapointed.
What happened to the hope when we were graded A for recruitment?

Gus I know your watching if thompson is part of your plan to move on please also add Waddell,flanagan and Elliott the wiggler they offer our team nothing.
RIP bulldogs 2021 thanks for the awesome attacking memories and plays I never thought were possible .
I salute you all

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Referees hammer us and compound what it on the scoreboard.... We are 23.4% less dismal then what we see....Fact because Jim beam told me.
Go dogs

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When season started a few weeks in all on here said it will take time to Gel.
You honestly gotta laugh
It’s one of Barrett can’t coach ,
But in all honesty what is floppagan doing at our club still?
If Burton goes down anytime in 2022 we’re in shot creek.
Cudos to Lewis but Flanagan just kills our team

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best thing I did was cancelling Kayo after about round 10 or so. Why put myself through this bullshit every week and pay for it. The players don't give a fuck, why should I. I can barely bother listening to the second half for free on ABC radio.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cannot believe their lack of basic skills. Today - if the ball doesnt land on their chest they cant catch it. We'll have to bring back the guy with the tennis ball drills. Effing pathetic

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Losing faith in Barrett fast.
Mate I agree, he hasn’t proved that he can coach overall. For a start, whoever you have in your team - that’s who you have to work with. He rarely changes our approaches to games and overall our team gets found out early on in games. He seems to get stuck in press conferences in how we are always hard done by and he’s always disappointed in the performance of the players. I’ve got news for him - it’s starts with you Trent. What are you going to do to fix this, or is it that you can’t. Maybe showing his minimal experience at being a successful coach who can change his teams approach when it’s needed.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m utterly dissapointed in what we have become.
For my $800 gold membership I still have to pay which I can’t even go out to watch games ,my and our team are an absolute shit show.

No doggies team in history has dished shit sandwiches like this mob.
Im gobsmacked and dissapointed.
What happened to the hope when we were graded A for recruitment?

Gus I know your watching if thompson is part of your plan to move on please also add Waddell,flanagan and Elliott the wiggler they offer our team nothing.
RIP bulldogs 2021 thanks for the awesome attacking memories and plays I never thought were possible .
I salute you all
What pisses me off is the evidence that some players aren't even really trying. 10 points down, Lewis kicks a bomb 10 metres out from the Knights try line and we don't have 1 player compete for the ball ??????????????????? WTF