2020 State Of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
JAC in-line with the QLD defenders and is the fastest player in the league, it's common sense he was going to be first to get there. Spineless by the video referee. Like you said, it's "too far out" which pushes it in JAC's favour to get there.
Of course he would of scored. He's the fastest human in the world remember and he was in line with Munster...so yeh he would of scored unless he fell over or Munster tripped him. Can u imagine the video ref making that call though at Suncorp at that stage? I think not if he wanted to get out of there alive tonight.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The blues coaching staff have theirs favs and hyped players they drool over sadly... Also noticed the Roosters wank fest within the NSW staff fitler has picked lmao

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah.... as winners.
Yeah and will be spoken about because it was such a shitty team.

I don't know why people got all uptight about what Gallen said.

Ffs they had Brenko and Edrick Lee on their team lol.

Noone talks about Fattys team because they won, they talk about them because they were a bunch of no names, and this team will be remembered for that too.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lindsay Collins was good tonight. I hate to admit that of a rorters player. but Harry Grant changed the game when he came on.
Grant just put an extra 0 on the end of his contract. Guy showed 800k+ potential Last night. Scary to think papenhausen and grant are the replacements for smith and slater. Hats off to storm.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you salty c*** he ate the blues alive tonight
Fuck yeah im salty! I'm like the dead sea right now. Don't try and tell me that you wouldn't feel the same in my shoes either. Yes, but he did nothing for the rest of series. Sutton should have won the award. And if NSW had have won, Cleary would probably have got it, but he was poor in game 1 and not that great last night. I guess someone has to win it, hence Munster.
The real issue for me is that everyone knows the JAC is the fastest player in the game, and he would have been first there to score that try if he didn't get taken out. Then just a few mins later Grant holds our player for an eternity, clearly and deliberately, and we only get a penalty? Dying minutes of SOO game 3, NSW behind by 6, and he clear as day made a professional foul, and its a penalty.
Referees just make this game a farce. QLD deserved to win, but not like that. So fuck yeah im salty!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to bring in more kiwi and English players. That way we are less impacted by farce of origin engineered deciders.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fittler has always been a dud coach. Picked due his popularity, good players don’t always make the best coaches.

Dud bench and pretty much no tactics. The c*** needs to go.
We lost cause our best attacking player was injured and we got a dud call at the end. The team was pretty good.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Back to the SOO drawing board, once again, for NSW.

So simple.

Pick players who will give 110% for their state... If they don't, bring in form players who will. Fittler just forgot the blueprint he successfully used in the first year and reverted back to the Blues usual half hearted effort. Ref helped keep them to 34% possession but they had no idea to do anything about their fate.

Every year it's the same.

Walker, Tuopou, and every forward should have been primed and prepared to tear paint off the wall.

Gutho and Wrighton should have been dropped from Game 2 and most of the bench were disappointing.

Freddy found out.