2020 State Of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best thing to happen for NSW was Walker getting knocked out they nearly won it from then shame it didn't happen earlier

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
NSW didn't deserve that win.. but if you continue to allow teams to blatantly cheat at the end of games, you are setting a dangerous precedent....

Sutton once again showing zero integrity..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Me and my son are almost in tears LOL. But I'm telling you Freddy blew this series.

Too much of a buddy buddy and picking "king' and Brown. What a joke.
100 percent he almost screwed last years series as well. He needed to be sacked last year.

Imagine picking the best 5/8 of the past two years at... 5/8 WIGHTON. He is a fraud coach. We win this series if he put an experienced centre marking up on Munster. Put Jmoz on the right edge and Munster would get shut down easily.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSW didn't deserve that win.. but if you continue to allow teams to blatantly cheat at the end of games, you are setting a dangerous precedent....

Sutton once again showing zero integrity..
100% Queensland were the better team, we were shit. But the ref gave them a leg up all night. The JAC incident should have been a penalty try, and Grant should have been sin binned for holding ont the leg for 10 mins.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit year for a Bulldog/NSW fan glad it's over I wouldn't of been too disappointed if Covid wiped the whole year out lol