2020 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders will be just fine without Bateman.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Raiders will be just fine without Bateman.
Almost every player in their team would make our team over who we currently have. I'm sure a few players they have make everyone look better but still. If we did a combined 17 how many of our players would make it? Bateman was one of their best last year in that team.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:Fuck the raiders, hated them before this game and now they fucked my 3 from 3 with 30 seconds to go, should have gone 13+ :cry::confused:
Unlucky mate, you did well just to pick the 3 winners. A bit of cash would've been better though!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unlucky mate, you did well just to pick the 3 winners. A bit of cash would've been better though!
Was a good run, made a very healthy profit anyway. Few weeks wages plus haha , and That includes the horses ;)ready to go again tomorrow I guess.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Was a good run, made a very healthy profit anyway. Few weeks wages plus haha , and That includes the horses ;)ready to go again tomorrow I guess.
Shit! Nice work.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing how were working with the same cap
Almost every player in their team would make our team over who we currently have. I'm sure a few players they have make everyone look better but still. If we did a combined 17 how many of our players would make it? Bateman was one of their best last year in that team.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And why our club didn’t go for George williams once again shows how inept our recruiting is ,the guy is an absolute gun played so good last night

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And why our club didn’t go for George williams once again shows how inept our recruiting is ,the guy is an absolute gun played so good last night
Our recruitment department is absolute dog shit. Unless a player calls (Katoa) or there's some hype around the player (Thompson) then the club has no real idea. Club keeps going backwards but for the time being we have a stack of money and that can paper over the cracks for some fans.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you know that they didn't?

Go Dogs

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Did he have huge raps on him before he come over from Super League? I'd never really heard of him. He played awesome last night, was surprised how good he was.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Ado-Carr is very quiet in this game.
Good frontrunner. Under the pump, when his team is struggling he is bog average. Shoulda stayed shootin' and dirtbikin' on his cultural camping trip.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is far better than Sezer, ran the ball, played straight and didn't shy away from any contact. Raiders recruitment team is at the top of their game.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Raiders again prove England is a place to find quality NRL players. I know we picked up Thompson but we surely have to look more seriously over there for more players. There must be a gun hooker or center looking for a chance in Aus?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Ben Hunt ok? I swear to god he use to be an ok player. He seems to feel sorry for himself atm.
He's never been the same since he dropped the ball in the GF. I think it killed him inside and his never recovered :tearsofjoy:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our recruitment department is absolute dog shit. Unless a player calls (Katoa) or there's some hype around the player (Thompson) then the club has no real idea. Club keeps going backwards but for the time being we have a stack of money and that can paper over the cracks for some fans.
Totally agree those that make excuses need to just look at the results of our recruitment and take the emotion out of it ,for years the club has made the des/salary cap excuse ,now we have this “war chest” a guy like george williams they should of moved heaven and earth to get him just no excuses im sorry