2020 Round 20 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just don't understand how a top four team and one of the best defensive sides in the comp can just wake up one day and leak 60 points like that?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alleged racial slur from one of the Knights players towards Tyrone Peachey....

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Scraping into the 8 is not a good achievement. Knights are proof of it along with Sharts & Souffs

Honestly do not care if we make the 8 next season. I just want to see entertaining rugby league from our boys.
You were saying ?:tearsofjoy:

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lara asking Luke Keary some terrible questions.

1. They say you can't win the comp after conceding 50 points. What do you think of that?

2. Will Jake Friend miss time for his injury?

He isn't a doctor!
yeah you don’t ask Keary that we all know after the Black Friday game Michael Maguire is the only doctor that can comment on an injury before people have gone for scans

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Suck shit Roosters and their 5 true fans

2. It’s in Panthers best interest so lose tonight

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't understand how a top four team and one of the best defensive sides in the comp can just wake up one day and leak 60 points like that?
I smell a rat with this result. I believe the Roosters have a preference to play Penrith in Sydney as opposed to playing melbourne in brisbane. If Parramatta beat the Tigers tonight that is what will happen.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I smell a rat with this result. I believe the Roosters have a preference to play Penrith in Sydney as opposed to playing melbourne in brisbane. If Parramatta beat the Tigers tonight that is what will happen.
It is strange thats for sure...but even if you run a little flat for one game no coach in their right mind wants to get 60 put on them one week out from the finals. If it was a plan to run dead it has back fired stupendously. How the hell do you get your confidence back after a capitulation like that?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers will win

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just want too see our boys throw it around, have some fun in the last game, and results go our way so we avoid the spoon.. then time to get ready and excited for 2021..!!