2020 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't even get myself to watch any game apart from ours.

Any good or same nrlol level rubbish?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish we could’ve got kotoni staggs he’s exactly what we need. What an absolute weapon. 3 tries so far tonight in 60min

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol at Brisbane pretending they have a crowd a.k.a cardboard cut outs....

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also thank fuck we didn’t get Latrell. He is fucking horrendous at fullback

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at latrell strolling along not givin a toss whilst watching kotoni go in.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't even get myself to watch any game apart from ours.

Any good or same nrlol level rubbish?
Some decent contact in hits, Liam Knight just knocked Corey Oates' ribs out of the game. A bit of creativity here and there. The stain on the game has been the refs, they have let the Bonkos on their line get away with way too much, should have sat one of them down for 10 by now for certain. Hate it when refs let cynical cheating ruin a game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Broncos have really forgot how to utilise Oates inside the opp 20 this year. He never really touched the ball inside the opp half. Fifita is a great player no doubt, but the ball didn't get past him tonight and the whole left edge was negated as a result...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos have the pack and outside backs and if Croft stays healthy to win the comp

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some decent contact in hits, Liam Knight just knocked Corey Oates' ribs out of the game. A bit of creativity here and there. The stain on the game has been the refs, they have let the Bonkos on their line get away with way too much, should have sat one of them down for 10 by now for certain. Hate it when refs let cynical cheating ruin a game.
Thanks for the answer brother.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Broncos have really forgot how to utilise Oates inside the opp 20 this year. He never really touched the ball inside the opp half. Fifita is a great player no doubt, but the ball didn't get past him tonight and the whole left edge was negated as a result...
Did you get the sense Fifita is starting to believe the hype? He might go the way of LM, all kinds of ability but rendered lazy and obnoxious by a rapidly inflating head...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did you get the sense Fifita is starting to believe the hype? He might go the way of LM, all kinds of ability but rendered lazy and obnoxious by a rapidly inflating head...
Fifita is the second row version of Latrell. If you can't afford to take the good with the bad you don't sign him. They're both the best strike players in their correct positions. Nothing to do with believing in the hype. It's just how they are as players.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I think he thought it was just going to happen for him tonight. For Broncos to go anywhere in this comp he needs to link better with milford, hell even being a decoy for once my free up there left edge. All middle and right atm

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you're Fifita would you pass it to Boyd? I wouldn't.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you're Fifita would you pass it to Boyd? I wouldn't.
I would, for all boyds faults he has very good pass selection when in space... I know everyone likes to shit on him, but this is the one things he's good at still.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank God we never got Latrel.

I can't remember if I was for or against but I know some on here wanted to give him what ever he wanted.

He would be EVEN WORSE at our club. I bet bet Bennett pulls the pin on his FB career.