2020 Round 12 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was a pretty ordinary mid air tackle on Jahrome Hughes.The offender was sent to the bin for ten but should get a suspension out of it. If James Graham was suspended for his tackle on Adam Reynolds this one was just as bad.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gee Manly are in a bit of strife with injury to critical players. If they were the Roosters though they would just go out and buy a few replacements...surely they have some money stashed somewhere? :-)

• Dylan Walker (foot, TBC)
  • Brad Parker (head knock, round 14)
  • Curtis Sironen (knee, TBC)
  • Tom Trbojevic (hamstring, round 15-17)
  • Albert Hopoate (knee, indefinite)
  • Manase Fainu (stood down/shoulder)

I find it really wrong that the Roosters who had a full roster, were able to simply move on a lower profile fringe player Asu Kepaoa to the Tigers and then have sufficient money to sign SBW for the remainder of the year....plus they replaced Billy Smith earlier this year with some bloke called Josh Morris....I thought that the development players were there to cover holes in the roster due to injury etc....this year has been a lot different and the guidelines were relaxed so they could play first grade without NRL approval prior to the usual June 30 deadline.

Most clubs have a raft of injuries with several missing at least three players for the rest of the year and the Warriors a whopping nine players not to return in season 2020. The Roosters are no worse off than other clubs....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brandon Smith has to be a Bulldog!
I can see him going the Titans making a play, will be stiff competition to get him with Tigers keen also.