2020 Grand Final - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Chucked $5 on Smith, Mansour, Olam multi for $590 and $10 on Melb by 6-10, Olam anytime and melb h2h for 215.

Not a bad return off a cheeky $15. Pulled in 2500+ between 3 of us tonight off $35 lol.

Nathan Cleary you glorious last minute ****.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The 6 agains in this game (like all season) were very inconsistent. Penrith could well have gotten another 10 in the second half. All this rule is is yet another way for the referee to manipulate a game & an option for corruption. This was supposed to be used instead of penalties. So have they increased "penalties" by 10 each half by being harder on players or are players making more penalising offenses?

This rule needs to go!
6 again rule is pure shit... Have the storm to thank for the **** of a rule to along with the roosters for their deliberate penalties on the line throughout 2013... Fuck the bunker too butting in and making late calls when it suits... Game is a mess, worst finals series I've seen in my life.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
6 again rule is pure shit... Have the storm to thank for the c*** of a rule to along with the roosters for their deliberate penalties on the line throughout 2013... Fuck the bunker too butting in and making late calls when it suits... Game is a mess, worst finals series I've seen in my life.
Absolutely right!

Whilst everybody is celebrating Melbourne tonight think of how they have nearly destroyed the game as a spectacle & how many players have sustained serious injuries from their wrestling moves. All these could have been rooted out at the beginning.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
6 again rule is pure shit... Have the storm to thank for the c*** of a rule to along with the roosters for their deliberate penalties on the line throughout 2013... Fuck the bunker too butting in and making late calls when it suits... Game is a mess, worst finals series I've seen in my life.
When it matters the 6 again will be put away to the team who slows down the ruck. Storm got away with blatant slowing tactics and peeling. Sutton stands there and does nothing.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought refereeing was fine. Went both ways. Penrith were just running from dummy half for quick play the balls, it was boring. If the ref was serious he would have pulled up half of there play the balls for being incorrect.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Very dull grand final..
Spot on..apart from the 2018 GF..the last few years have been absorbing contests with both teams at the top of their games. This was almost like an early season game with everyone getting used to each other and their new game plans.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought refereeing was fine. Went both ways. Penrith were just running from dummy half for quick play the balls, it was boring. If the ref was serious he would have pulled up half of there play the balls for being incorrect.
Add a few forward passes, too.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
For me, the game was like one of our standard Bulldogs games. Nothing went right from the start, and Penrith found themselves well behind despite being competitive. They had the Storm from the kick-off, yet managed to concede a try within minutes. The ball bounced the wrong way for them, an intercept caught them out, and fatigue set in causing them to make uncharacteristic mistakes.

Second half, they woke up, and started playing but couldn't score enough to win. How many times did we witness the Dogs play this way?

The big difference is that we would not have been awarded the try from an obstruction; and our opponent would never have been playing only 11 men against us. Otherwise, the similarities to our season were remarkable.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like he should have done on every Nelson Asofa-Solomona play the ball?? Bloke just rolls it never touches his foot. Smith try the same.
Ive only ever seen the refs pull the bulldogs up for incorrect play the balls it’s a joke

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bagged a good return on the Storm 1-12 and Crichton/Pappy anytime tryscorer combo.

Very happy with the result and the late Panthers surge hahaha