2020 GF Who do you want to win & Who will win?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont like the Clearys tbh.. Plus i dont want them over atking our winning streak..

The Storm have won many GFs so adding another wont make a difference to me & i also dont know any Storm fans..

I can rub some salt into the few Panthers fans i know if they lose..

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely want the Panthers can win, then just as the fulltime siren sounds the camera pans out to Cam Smith, crying uncontrollably. At the press conference Cam states he's playing on next year, than 2 minutes later Bulldogs announce the signing of Harry Grant for the next 6 years.
Outside of fantasy land though, I think Storm are too experienced and will edge the Panthers in a close one.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bellamy has been there too many times and weve seen the belief 'you have to lose one to win one' theory but the Panthers have to stay cool and not let the occasion overawe them.
As soon as they panic they are gone.
Composure under pressure will win.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can a team with Brenko Lee defending at centre really win the NRL premiership? I think Penrith will get the 18th win on Sunday.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can a team with Brenko Lee defending at centre really win the NRL premiership? I think Penrith will get the 18th win on Sunday.
Same could be said of a team with Brent Naden lining up against Brenko Lee .. both would be considered turn styles in defence.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure how anyone could ever want Melbourne to win anything, they introduced the wrestle, the chicken wing, grapple, rolling pin, cannonball tackle, knuckle to the temple, ear drag, etc etc. They also cheated the salary cap in the most insidiously deliberate way in having players sign 2 contracts, one the NRL and one that they were paid under. It's ever so easy to forget that Cameron Smith, the master ref manipulator, was one of the players that signed 2 contracts, something that he has never admitted to or apologised for.

Melbourne deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule, they are a blight on the game.

Go Dogs

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure how anyone could ever want Melbourne to win anything, they introduced the wrestle, the chicken wing, grapple, rolling pin, cannonball tackle, knuckle to the temple, ear drag, etc etc. They also cheated the salary cap in the most insidiously deliberate way in having players sign 2 contracts, one the NRL and one that they were paid under. It's ever so easy to forget that Cameron Smith, the master ref manipulator, was one of the players that signed 2 contracts, something that he has never admitted to or apologised for.

Melbourne deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule, they are a blight on the game.

Go Dogs
This post is fkn 10/10 mate!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go Dogs
I did really enjoy their 99 win over mundine's dragqueens though. That was before they turned to the dark side.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Penrith should win unless they choke or are outcoached by Bellamy. Reminds me of 2012.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Want to win panthers, but storm have the better BIG game experience, have been on this stage many times and will take it again..!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Driving through pantser territory the community is really getting behind their team, lots of jerseys, signs, fences painted in their confusing array of colours, etc.

Reminds me of all the blue and white that came out in Canterbury Bankstown and surrounds in 1988, 94, 95, 98, 04, 12, 14... was it 95 that someone managed to kit out the statue of Joseph Banks in dogs gear?

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to see Panthers win but the storm have more experience and thats why I'm tipping the storm.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bellamy has been exposed multiple times without the big 3 this game will be no different.