2020 GF Who do you want to win & Who will win?

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Storms emotion will be on supercharge on GF night.
They will be playing for Smiths final game and more importantly they are playing for the state of Victoria who are all doing it tough will lock downs.
The Panthers were destroying everything in sight during the regular season and the last 2 weeks have shown signs of cracking.
They have won by 1 and 4.
Souths had 5 players out coming into the game and lost 2 more after 20 mins with 1 of those being there best prop.
It was 3 tries each.
Just feels like they are ripe for a loss and this Sunday seems like it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Panthers on both counts.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will all witness the biggest choke in NRL history..... like a 13+ scoreline.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Panthers won't be as fragile as the Raiders were. This game will be a lot more intense and I absolutely believe the Panthers can do it.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm nervous for Penrith. Only because i think they will get cheated by the ref aka raiders last year. Penrith have more strike than Bulldogs 2012 and Cowboys 2017 but Melbourne look unbeatable right now.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing we know is that if it’s close at the end, Smith will just have to get up from being tackled in front of the posts and hold his neck like it’s been ‘crushed’ and the two points are his. He’s done it over and over and over. I’m a Queenslander, but he’s hard to like.

ifdogsrunfree

Waterboy
Reaction score
I want the storm to smack the panthers into oblivion. Those panthers are farkin cocky shits. their post try celebrations shit me to no end and i hate that smug coach of theirs. I hate the fukked up hair does.
Melbourne have their flaws but anyone that understands league would appreciate the professionalism and consistency shown by this team/ organization.
So at the end of 80 minutes I expect to see those penrith bitches sitting on their smug arses sobbing

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want the storm to smack the panthers into oblivion. Those panthers are farkin cocky shits. their post try celebrations shit me to no end and i hate that smug coach of theirs. I hate the fukked up hair does.
Melbourne have their flaws but anyone that understands league would appreciate the professionalism and consistency shown by this team/ organization.
So at the end of 80 minutes I expect to see those penrith bitches sitting on their smug arses sobbing
This post perfectly articulates my feelings towards the Panthers.

Panthers are cocky bastards after they taste a little bit of success.

I can handle Melbourne winning, they're already up there so they won't be jumping up and down if they do win.

Unlike recent GF winners like the Rabitohs, Cowboys, Sharks, Who remembers the Storm winning in 2017? No one.... cause nobody cared.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne win and Cam Smith retires a winner. Penrith win and he plays on next year which means we have a chance of signing The Cheese. C'mon Storm!