2020 GF Who do you want to win & Who will win?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hmm tough choice one team is rorted over the cap for many decades and practices WWE moves.

the other team is made up of majority juniors and this is their premiership window

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im with everyone here, i want penrif to win, but i think the storm have too much experience. Would probably work in our favour if enrif win too!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Same here. If Panthers want to win they need to have Cleary link up on the left edge more, kick in behind Melbourne's left edge and get in their heads and stop them jamming in. Once they get them to hold and hesitate the likes of Luai, Kikau and Crichton will terrorise Kafusi and Lee (stroms big weakness imo). Isolating and tiring Hughes will go a long way to winning aswell... Munster is good but he's a runner can't control a game when he has to be the main man and the pressure is on

Last edited:

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tin foil hat here...
Does the NRLoL know Smith's decision and will send him out a winner??

They need to send traffic all game at Munster and change directions to test his knee out and also try expose the weak link between Kafusi and Brenko.

The Nrl NEEDS Penrith to win to re-establish interest in the game as most fans are God damn sick of seeing Melb or Roorters win.

Key fact, since 2006, there has only been 3 Grand Finals NOT to feature Melb or Roorters (2011,2014 & 2015).

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith with no confidence could go either way, see how many leg ups the storm get.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't really care who wins I don't dislike Storm or Penrith. I'm envious of the Storm for being so good for so long & Penrith deserve it for winning 17 straight good experience for Barret also.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the Penrith forwards show up they can out muscle the Storm no issues honestly, comes down to the spines and if any of the said players will choke on the big stage

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Penrith has always been my second team so hoping they win it! I feel like bulldogs 2012 could happen here though. Penrith have more strike across the park then dogs 2012 though, we really only had barba and they shut him down.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You could go back even further, Storm 99, Roosters 00,02,03,04.
Yeah the NRL began in 1998. Panthers vs Storm is the 23rd GF of the NRL era. Of those 23 GF the Storm or Roosters have played in 17 of them.