2020 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Barret can get our teams effort and application to the level that the Pantsers have shown through in the middle section of this first half on a regular basis next season we will be threatening to make the eight.
Massive effort. We still need some quality signings. I was just thinking how fit Penrith look. Napa slow to play the ball after 5 mins, all Penrith and Roosters players are playing like they just took the field.
Many hurdles to overcome I think for us to be looking at the 8 but who knows

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the only way these chocolate soldiers dont win the comp is belief and nerves, should win with a leg in the air.....too scared

P.S thats 1999 posts. The pressure of post 2,000 is just too much

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Massive effort. We still need some quality signings. I was just thinking how fit Penrith look. Napa slow to play the ball after 5 mins, all Penrith and Roosters players are playing like they just took the field.
Many hurdles to overcome I think for us to be looking at the 8 but who knows
No doubt, but a lot of it is between the left ear and the right ear. You can see the pantsers are riding high on confidence, they've got so much of it its spilling out of their ears. If Pantsers win this year just getting Barrett into our system will of itself give the team some confidence. Our blokes are fit enough to play a game of first grade NRL, they prove it in training each week. But you get two blokes in the same condition of physical fitness, one in a low mood and the other in a confident mood, the latter will win every time.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess JMoz will never see a premiership lol poor bloke.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Imagine having a halves combo of Luai and Cleary. Not looking like there will be a three-peat for the rorters.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its weird watching the match and not having any supercoach players running. With these 2 teams i would have had about 6 running. Withdrawals already

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You see how it is when you have 2 good halves. You are dangerous on both sides of the field. Hard to defend

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I suppose out of who is left id want Panthers or Raiders to win. Panthers obviously a very good chance.