2020 Bulldogs Match Day & Venue Survey

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Everyone put Belmore! They will redevelop if we want it. They know they are on the edge of being fired.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
BankWest with a couple at Belmore for mine.

I'd be quite happy to never play regular season games at ANZ ever again.
That's certainly the way they seem to push it in the survey as they know most people won't pick ANZ

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sharing with Parra just irks me though, like we are in their shadow
quality stadium and close for transport, easy to get too. Belmore is a hole unfortunately.
they did a study a few year back and i think more 70% of fans did not live in canterbury area, bankwest is more central for most fans id reckon.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I went
1. ANZ
2. Bankwest

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Everyone put Belmore! They will redevelop if we want it. They know they are on the edge of being fired.
HAHAHAHA ok bro the board will vote to renovate it and the club will pay for it LMFAO!

Government needs to fund a redevelopment not the club, the government will not put more money into a dead horse!
Belmore is a SAFE seat for the Labor party you really think the Liberal government will put money into it? Even Labor won't because they know they'll win regardless in the area.

Belmore is badly located for a redevelopment... Parking horrible, to close to houses, train tracks, shit infrastructure... YES i know they have green area but they won't get rid of the green area on either side to build a car park/extend... It'll literally cost billions to bring the stadium and surrounding areas up to scratch.

Belmore is dead, wake up to reality! The odd game at Belmore and keeping it in the current state and no worse is our only option with that stadium!

I voted Bank West with the odd game at Belmore.

For the future if the government will pay for a new stadium at Liverpool that'll be perfect... Club owns a shit load of land in Livo (OASIS baby)... Dreams.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANZ - why would you want to be based at Parras home ground . Sharing Homebush is no issue as no team has that suburb name in its freaking name

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Belmore is a certified shit hole and we save our worst performances for there so fuck Belmore.

Knock it down and build highrises as investments for the club.

Plus the builder can become our major sponsor too.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Belmore is a certified shit hole and we save our worst performances for there so fuck Belmore.

Knock it down and build highrises as investments for the club.
Shaun Lane destroyed the Storm at Belmore like 5 years ago, that's like the only win I remember haha.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How many are allowed at outdoor funerals now?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I put a strong preference to Bankwest and negged every ANZ option. Fuck ANZ.

ANZ - why would you want to be based at Parras home ground . Sharing Homebush is no issue as no team has that suburb name in its freaking name
We need to move past this whole home stadium bullshit. ANZ is a TERRIBLE stadium to watch footy at. Bankwest is amazing and I would watch every game there if I had a choice. Bankwest should be the home of any team in the west, Parra, us, Penrith, Tigers etc. The fact that anyone would rather play at ANZ just because Bankwest is Parras home ground is just insane to me.

Bulldogs91

Waterboy
Reaction score
WE SHOULD HAVE OUR OWN HOME GROUND STUFF THIS SHARING BULLSHIT THAT'S WHY WE SHOULD GO BACK TO BELMORE BANKWEST IS A PARRAMATTA GROUND ANZ SOUTHS AND TIGERS USE IT PPFTTT

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently it didn't like my postcode so I had to lie. Great survey. Geared to only hear what they want

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought about it, if we never moved to ANZ and only played at Belmore and Parra I never would have let Souths into my life. my passion waned when the logo and home ground changed. It opened doors that should Never have been opened.
If anyone has watched the movie insidious where the dark spirit kept pushing through A weakened aura, it's like that. The ground change up is what weakened it.

Why I'm a proud South Sydney bulldog ! red Green blue white and black baby!