2019 signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Lads

I know we still have a long way to go until next season kicks off and apart from our performances a lot of focus will be on who we sign for 2019. I believe we will have money to spend and there will be some talent to pickup if we act quickly. I believe we need to strengthen our backline and im not 100% sure but I believe the following 3 players are off contract:

Roger Tuivasa - Sheck
Cutis Scott
Nick Cotric

These 3 would be great additions I believe, Thought's?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RTS yes please.. Cotric & Scott unlikely to be let go by their clubs, but if the Warriors fck up.again next year which they will, who would wanna play for them, someone like RTS might just leave

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Throw everything you can at cotric. The kid is still a kid (literally) he isn't even drinking age in America and he has 16 or so tries under his belt already. Kid could be anything. I'll still rate tommy as the best young fullback in the Comp and Mitchell is a very good prospect. But this is the next kid to be coming through. Could be the next generation of superstars.

Muster, cotric, Mitchell, turbo, dufty, so many young fullbacks and we get stuck with hoppa, bmoz and perrett post barba :p

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
RTS would be nice but I think we might be stuck with what we have now

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
RTS has already been ruined by the Warriors he looks pretty comfortable there. I’m not sure if he would be keen to come back over here and actually have to do some hard work.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RTS would be nice but I think we might be stuck with what we have now
I wonder if it's worth throwing his brother a base contract on minimum to try and entice roger over.

Last I heard he wasn't re-signed by the roosters but not sure if another club locked him up.

Surprising to see how young roger still is. He must have been 22 when he left the roosters. So if he gets his body right and trains hard no reason why his best years aren't ahead of him.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Pay will attract some good kids based on his work with them in SOO U/20's. Players that want to play for their coach. Boy, how we have missed that, right?

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wonder if it's worth throwing his brother a base contract on minimum to try and entice roger over.

Last I heard he wasn't re-signed by the roosters but not sure if another club locked him up.

Surprising to see how young roger still is. He must have been 22 when he left the roosters. So if he gets his body right and trains hard no reason why his best years aren't ahead of him.
is jts good? Maybe we could have a backline like this for 2019:
1. RTS
2. JTS
3. Hoppa
4. Lee
5. Montoya

but if Mbye goes well at fullback then we may not even need RTS.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
is jts good? Maybe we could have a backline like this for 2019:
1. RTS
2. JTS
3. Hoppa
4. Lee
5. Montoya

but if Mbye goes well at fullback then we may not even need RTS.
Haven't seen too much of him, but what I heard from roosters mates he is a bit of a flop. Last I heard roosters didn't offer him a contract at all.

Probably won't be more then a average first grader. But if we can entice his brother having him at the club then could be a handy pick up.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Throw everything you can at cotric. The kid is still a kid (literally) he isn't even drinking age in America and he has 16 or so tries under his belt already. Kid could be anything. I'll still rate tommy as the best young fullback in the Comp and Mitchell is a very good prospect. But this is the next kid to be coming through. Could be the next generation of superstars.

Muster, cotric, Mitchell, turbo, dufty, so many young fullbacks and we get stuck with hoppa, bmoz and perrett post barba :p
Cotric came through as a centre I believe, he will really special though.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cotric's going to sign an extension with the raiders so not likely.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2019 is so far away right now
Defs will b exciting surely we will have $$ to spend with the number of players coming off contract it will all depend on whos available and how well we go this season before any of those choices are made.

Lets not forget both morris' if their contracts arent renewed have to be replaced as well as any other signing we want to make from there

Status
Not open for further replies.