Premium Member
Reaction score
Frank Pritchard is the new assistant coach this year for Sg ball
Willie Talau is coaching Jersey Flegg at stgeorge illawarra

Last edited:

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
harold matts squad for next year will be unstoppable. Best in the ranks i believe we will ever see. Josese Lanyon / Paul Alomati/Soleman Saukuru/Miquit Ngaata/Iverson/Lujan/Saia/Daniel Mohamed/Dontaye Pritchard/Joash Papalli All are going to be stars . 5 of that list will most likely make the harold matts squad for this year and be vital players.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
harold matts squad for next year will be unstoppable. Best in the ranks i believe we will ever see. Josese Lanyon / Paul Alomati/Soleman Saukuru/Miquit Ngaata/Iverson/Lujan/Saia/Daniel Mohamed/Dontaye Pritchard/Joash Papalli All are going to be stars . 5 of that list will most likely make the harold matts squad for this year and be vital players.
Hope we get to see these games streamed.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trials on Friday - Dec 7 against Manly - neither squad looked overly impressive - I assume the better players who have places cemented in the squad didn't have to play. In the sg ball game does anyone know who the Manly left centre in the first 30 minutes of the sgball trial was - class above.

Life_of_League

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trials on Friday - Dec 7 against Manly - neither squad looked overly impressive - I assume the better players who have places cemented in the squad didn't have to play. In the sg ball game does anyone know who the Manly left centre in the first 30 minutes of the sgball trial was - class above.
If I’m right, I believe he is a Trbojevic

GC8

Waterboy
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
BULLDOGS 2019 Harold Matthews and Sg ball trial games:

V parramatta January 19th at
Old saleyards reserve
Times will be updated as soon as they have been confirmed
IMG_1077.JPG

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like the HM side did very well against the Eels. Anyone know who the big centre is? Assuming it is Natrell Tawa???

All the best in recovery to the Bulldogs SG Ball player who was injured early on.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure, I thought the game (maybe it was younger grades though) were delayed due to heat.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure, I thought the game (maybe it was younger grades though) were delayed due to heat.
15s and 17s development games were scheduled for Friday but got called off due to the heat. Matts and Ball went ahead on Saturday morning at Neptune. Unfortunately i couldnt make it and havent had any reports as yet.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
15s and 17s development games were scheduled for Friday but got called off due to the heat. Matts and Ball went ahead on Saturday morning at Neptune. Unfortunately i couldnt make it and havent had any reports as yet.
Suprised official site has nothing.

Hannah has moved on from Bulldogs media role, and not sure who has taken over. She used to be up on the juniors quite a bit.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hm and sgball squads were pretty impressive. lots of ball movement - similar for parra as well however both sides in each game seemed to work it out and were able to put loads of pressure on the eventual ball runner - lots of whom got smashed or there intercepts and drop ball.
Most encouraging was the fact Dean Pay was there, Brent Sherwin was running the messages in both games, Frank Pritchard assistant coach of SGball.
Tony Williams was there as well - just as a spectator, maybe looking for a game!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
does anyone know the times for this weeks matts and sgball trial s- apparently Friday at camden

Status
Not open for further replies.