2019 Masters Thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you reckon he's thrown caution to the wind and just gone in with everything he had?
Maybe. That was admittedly my first impression.

And for every cool story like this there's a hundred other guys who went bust. Vegas is full of them.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watching the US Open?

Pebble Beach brings back memories for me, as I accidentally drove past it in 2011 on a US West Coast Road Trip. My father and I wandered into the pro shop expecting to be kicked out, but the nice lady in the shop was really accommodating, especially after she found out how far away we were from. For $500 we could have played a round for about $500, but instead I bought some souvenirs.

Anyway, I'm hoping Mark Leishman puts in a good showing.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hated golf when I was younger, just like I hated tennis. Now I find myself watching both on occasions when I can. Maybe I'm just getting old now lol. I went from playing contact sports to now playing lawn bowls and darts. I should play more golf but I suck at it. Better off playing Tiger Woods PGA on the PlayStation.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Masters week again - I like how Jasper Stubbs, the Aussie amateur must be living his dream, even though he'll easily miss the cut.