Official 2019 Jersey

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks much better than the home jersey, still can't wrap my head around the bloody NRL logo.
I'll wait until we see the actual jersey because the home jersey looks better as a drawing then it does in real life aswell. The shoulders and arms look a lot better here.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't like that the NRL logo is elevated from the team logo.. it's the same for the other teams but sticks out like a sore thumb for us and other teams with emblems, such as the Tigers... that's going to bug me all season... I don't know why they thought those inferior competition logos were a good idea in the first place.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll wait until we see the actual jersey because the home jersey looks better as a drawing then it does in real life aswell. The shoulders and arms look a lot better here.
You're right, you just totally destroyed my expectations of the jersey :tearsofjoy:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
When does the 2019 jersey become available? Fuck we are slow, Penrith have their Classic jerseys and apparel stocked already.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should we be concerned about the quality of these Classic jerseys, in terms of athletic high performance? Does Classic know what it's doing? Our training kit suggests they don't.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Classic bang on about being an Australian company but you can bet that when the jerseys arrive they are all Made in China!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Classic bang on about being an Australian company but you can bet that when the jerseys arrive they are all Made in China!
No doubt all supporter gear including jerseys will be made cheaply in China. I would hope the actual player jerseys are made authentic in Sydney by Classic themselves.

Checked all of my CCC of NZ jerseys and shirts...all made in China. :worried:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There is no value in any team's NRL jerseys these days.

1. They change design so frequently
2. They release multiple versions every year Home jersey, away jersey, superhero jersey, indigenous jersey, nines jersey, retro jersey.

Such a joke.

They need to adopt the AFL model and have jerseys that don't change for decades.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The warm up shirt looks atrocious. I hope this isn't an indication of what the rest of the merch is going to look like.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The warm up shirt looks atrocious. I hope this isn't an indication of what the rest of the merch is going to look like.

I saw that in an interview the other day and was like "what the hell is that crap"?!?!?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

That cross design is something that St George would use... dunno who thought it looked good for us

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the video on how they are made and it looks quite good looks like classic have lifted there game the players cut will have the grip tabs with the CB logo on the chest and the material is really good quality considering my early comments they have picked up there game even the training gear looks good with the sponsors on the shorts I rate our kit one of the best with the rest of the league the nrl badge is awful but our jersey and attire is good

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I watched the video on how they are made and it looks quite good looks like classic have lifted there game the players cut will have the grip tabs with the CB logo on the chest and the material is really good quality considering my early comments they have picked up there game even the training gear looks good with the sponsors on the shorts I rate our kit one of the best with the rest of the league the nrl badge is awful but our jersey and attire is good
Saw that video but I doubt all will be made like that.. players at most.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer the Bulldogs apparel from Best and Less than the new design offered...