Opinion 2019 entrance song

chrisbelmore1998

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sweet Caroline. Hate it at Swans' games, but would be a brilliant show of solidarity before games and tell blokes like Elliot that it's alright to dingle and dangle. Actually, I reckon it would be an act of marketing genius. Let's do it!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet Caroline. Hate it at Swans' games, but would be a brilliant show of solidarity before games and tell blokes like Elliot that it's alright to dingle and dangle. Actually, I reckon it would be an act of marketing genius. Let's do it!
And when its played, everyone at the ground stands and drops their daks!.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What about a song about dogs? How many are out there?

Black Dog by Led Zeppelin
I wanna be your Dog by the Stooges
Like a Dog by Powderfinger
Hound dog by Elvis Presley?

The only appropriate one I thought of was Dogs are Talking by the Angels, and I have a feeling it was played after games many years ago...

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The OG banger 'who let the dogs out' haha

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Not saying the suggestions posted are bad, but maybe a little out of date. I think that rock type of stuff is for a different era. Currently hip hop is pretty dominant on the charts and if players have a say most of them probably listen to that genre more than anything else.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying the suggestions posted are bad, but maybe a little out of date. I think that rock type of stuff is for a different era. Currently hip hop is pretty dominant on the charts and if players have a say most of them probably listen to that genre more than anything else.
Metal goes with the big hits. Hip Hop is for basketball.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will cringe if they were to use any chart hip hop.... any real hip hop heads know that shit is fake as fuck and its place is in seedy night clubs, not at our great club..... same with WLTDO.... that shit needs to go ASAP