Opinion 2019 Draw on The Kennel

Would you like a fixed thread with NRL 2019 draw/results?

• Yes - That'd be handy/great.

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No - Don't worry about it, I'll get that info elsewhere.

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

After an opinion.

In previous years we had a widget on the main front page which displayed upcoming games. That widget is busted/broken and has been disabled.

Would people like to see a stickied thread with our 2019 Draw and Results on it, or are they happy to get that information elsewhere (and instead just have Game Day threads each week)??

I've done draws for all the junior grades, but it's probably 1-2 hours work to do each grade, as NRL sites formatting is stuffed.

Thanks for your thoughts :grinning:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
What the hell is a widget. Game day threads are fine mate.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game day threads will do. Cheers mr i

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your work Mr I for me i would rather see where and especially what time the games will be televised as cant get to many games due to being interstate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for your work Mr I for me i would rather see where and especially what time the games will be televised as cant get to many games due to being interstate.
Each week for Teamlist Tuesday (or just before) the Game Day Thread will pop up and give that information out.

Then the following Tuesday that thread will close and a new one open (like last year).

You can also grab the full PDF of NRL draw from: https://www.nrl.com/globalassets/nrl-2019-draw_v2.pdf

Eventually the idea is to try and have live gameday chat (which will covert into a thread after the game).