2019 Asian Cup

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was hoping Iraq would meet Lebanon so I can have more ammo to throw at the ****-in-laws lol

You guys won't win a game habibeh, sorry to say.
Say walla?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't see Australia going back to back - they're already struggling to get through the group phase after 1 game.

As for Lebanon... FFS why put us in the same group and Kim Jon Pin-Dick?
do what yous do best

upload_2019-1-7_9-19-29.png

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro what are the connections going to do when that fat fuck drops a ballistic missile on the field?
don't worry if "calling the cousins" doesn't work, you always have Bat-Leb to the rescue.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lebanon beat North Korea 4-1.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its hilarious how propped up graham arnold is by australian football media, now the excuse is a few key injuries

how about the injury excuse of the opposition teams he played?

Syria- im guessing 1,033 good players dying or having their leg cut off in the civil war

Palestine - 105 players supressed by israel

Uzbekistan - 19 key players injured by not being born because the father was masturbating and didnt have a woman to put the sperm into, a further 23 players injured by a donkey in their formative years

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim Cahill was the constant factor keeping Australia competitive, now he's retired who's going to be our next Tim Cahill?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tim Cahill was the constant factor keeping Australia competitive, now he's retired who's going to be our next Tim Cahill?
It’s disappointing thats why we are not competitive. Your right at least Cahill was always there to head us a goal or two. We struggle to score goals hard to win games.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s disappointing thats why we are not competitive. Your right at least Cahill was always there to head us a goal or two. We struggle to score goals hard to win games.
Not sure what's happened to our development, Cahill should be still involved in some way, he would be great in motivating our young core of players and finding our next super stars..

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure what's happened to our development, Cahill should be still involved in some way, he would be great in motivating our young core of players and finding our next super stars..
Yeah that’s true, I give up with the way they run soccer I do like watching it. How the hell they lost the other night is a joke. There doesn’t seem to be a player that stands out hopefully that will come soon.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that’s true, I give up with the way they run soccer I do like watching it. How the hell they lost the other night is a joke. There doesn’t seem to be a player that stands out hopefully that will come soon.
I've coached basketball at rep level, and one thing that gets to me is the politics that goes on through our youth sports level, it's pathetic and unfair. I think this where we seem to lose a fair bit of our talent.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've coached basketball at rep level, and one thing that gets to me is the politics that goes on through our youth sports level, it's pathetic and unfair. I think this where we seem to lose a fair bit of our talent.
Yes some people are only in it for themselves and forget about the sport itself.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes some people are only in it for themselves and forget about the sport itself.
And the players, who work their ass off to make a career out of something they love! It's disheartening...

Wahesh

Reaction score
It doesn't look like anyone cares, just letting you all know Qatar beat Japan 3-1 in the final. What a coincidence... they're hosting the next WC too!