Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surelt Gotenks is geeing us up..... surely

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Surelt Gotenks is geeing us up..... surely
Na. They posted it out to all the members about an hour ago with BMoz photoshopped in. I guess these things happen. They leave him off and everyone asks what happened. They put him in and everyone gets worked up about the photoshopping. Too hard to get them all together again with everything that is going on I guess.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres something different about BMoz hahaha

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na. They posted it out to all the members about an hour ago with BMoz photoshopped in. I guess these things happen. They leave him off and everyone asks what happened. They put him in and everyone gets worked up about the photoshopping. Too hard to get them all together again with everything that is going on I guess.
Haha you can't say you didnt have a chuckle when you saw it....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They photo shopped Josh Morris so he’s actually in there twice!
Joking....though would be funny if the junior responsible for the photo shop fkd that up!
#1job

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Compare it to the first photo I posted and the players are in completely different positions (well some). So they took multiple photos that day and are using another photo (sucks for the staff and players axed from first photo)!

BMoz up close (pixel hunting) is the exact same quality as all other players.

Found the unedited picture (posted below).... WHO IS THAT IN THE STANDS AND behind the back row on left!!

upload_2018-1-16_22-16-23.png

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Compare it to the first photo I posted and the players are in completely different positions (well some). So they took multiple photos that day and are using another photo (sucks for the staff and players axed from first photo)!

Found the unedited picture (posted below).... WHO IS THAT IN THE STANDS AND behind the back row on left!!

View attachment 4796
LOL at Des and Rae feeling FOMO

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The source photo is a lower resolution than the target photo. He’s too big as well.
Did they get the receptionist to do it, on paint ?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blurry Bulldogs called out by fans

Canterbury tried to pull the wool over the eyes of their fans when they posted the club’s 2018 squad photo on their Facebook page.

It seems some of the players were unavailable to take part in the photo shoot, and so the media team photoshopped them in afterwards.

A couple of sharp fans were quick to point out the funny faux pas.

A

Alexander the Great

View attachment 4796
Dead !!! how good Des and Rae in the background. That is gold.

A

Alexander the Great

I've got to admit... after copying and pasting Josh's head like 20+ times, it actually starts to make your eyes go wierd.
currently hanging up in the office.. everyone got a good laugh from it

Status
Not open for further replies.