2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jade Anderson played Holden Cup for the Dogs.
There was also a Cassel in the 20s squad a year or so back
Goal kicking winger with pace...don't think we need one of those? Never seen him at fb, is he any good there?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jade Anderson played Holden Cup for the Dogs.
There was also a Cassel in the 20s squad a year or so back
Tyler Cassel is current Dogs Flegg player Kyle Cassel’s older brother.

Ben Cassell is no relation and isn’t with the club anymore despite being one of the most highly rated junior halves when he was in St George lower grades.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tyler Cassel is current Dogs Flegg player Kyle Cassel’s older brother.

Ben Cassell is no relation and isn’t with the club anymore despite being one of the most highly rated junior halves when he was in St George lower grades.
You know your stuff - well done

There was also a Troy Cassel played for dogs about 20plus years ago - big forward.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am officially excited. Due to the fact we have three games on that day at Belmore and it is school holidays hubby has said we can go to Intrust. Yeah!!!!! Can't get to first grade on Friday though as we have to go to family do up here.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I am officially excited. Due to the fact we have three games on that day at Belmore and it is school holidays hubby has said we can go to Intrust. Yeah!!!!! Can't get to first grade on Friday though as we have to go to family do up here.
@dogluva Flegg on that day too I think!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Matt Frawley has been pulled from the game and I don’t think it’s injury related. I’d say it’s because he will be back in NRL squad next week with a game on Thursday. Martin is also out replaced by Jack Nelson and Miller on the bench. Lewis is replacing Frawley with Bergamin to centre and Carr back from injury on the wing.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Matt Frawley has been pulled from the game and I don’t think it’s injury related. I’d say it’s because he will be back in NRL squad next week with a game on Thursday. Martin is also out replaced by Jack Nelson and Miller on the bench. Lewis is replacing Frawley with Bergamin to centre and Carr back from injury on the wing.
Interesting... maybe frawley and martin to play FG.... we need change ffs. Something needs to happen.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sounds good...well as good as it can get for us atm.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting... maybe frawley and martin to play FG.... we need change ffs. Something needs to happen.
It’s good to see Lewis back in the halves I really hope he has a massive game so they are forced to keep him there.

frogdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
is there any other way to watch the game other than being there or fox??

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FINALLY!!!!

Lewis where he belongs, Carr back.

I like what I see in Nelson.

Frawley hopefully dumped to Ron Massey or Business Plaza Cup.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Could the change be Lewis being vetted for first grade? Can't be Matt "I lost the game for us in last 5 minutes" Frawley coming to first grade.

A few interesting changes but might be covering for the full lineup during the week.

Hastings a danger man.

Lewis was giving her the bedroom eyes
But Lachlan Lewis is quite the confident everday gentleman.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Stoked the see Lewis in the 7. Rip in son !

Status
Not open for further replies.