2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck ... that's not good (for Lachy or out hopes), because we are short on forwards and he's been very good.

That means big minutes from Tualau.

I guess that means Kayne Kalache getting a call up, as I don't think anyone from NRL can drop down.

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck ... that's not good (for Lachy or out hopes), because we are short on forwards and he's been very good.

That means big minutes from Tualau.

I guess that means Kayne Kalache getting a call up, as I don't think anyone from NRL can drop down.
Priest maybe

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cut his hand with a circular saw
rookie error.... should have been taking it easy ... last time we lost to Newtown it was thanks to a lazy Okunbur at second row getting worked over buy two unders plays in a row for Brayley at dummy half, we can win the GF agianst them. Just have to tighten up our defence and errors to beat the Dragons

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jai Field only got 8 Mins last night so I'd say he will be playing for the Dragons.

Thankfully its a lot cooler then yesterday our pack would have struggled in that heat.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure I'll be home to watch this as I'm heading out later this afternoon. Heading over to my folks place.

Jai Field only got 8 Mins last night so I'd say he will be playing for the Dragons.

Thankfully its a lot cooler then yesterday our pack would have struggled in that heat.
Lets just hope the game was so physical last night none of them are backing up.

If they wanted to they could completely change the team list an hour before the game and stack their side with:
Jordan Pereira
Zac Lomax
Jai Field
Luciano Leilua
Blake Laurie

and completely fuck us over.

1. Jai Field
2. Jordan Pereira
3. Zac Lomax
4. Patrick Herbert
5. Steven Marsters

NSWRL need to change the rules:
If your team makes the finals in NRL, any player who played in the NRL finals series should NOT be allowed to drop back into NSW Cup, regardless if once your team is eliminated or not.
If your team does not make the finals, then they can drop back as long as they've played min 8 games in NSW Cup, OR if less than 8, the majority in NSW Cup.

Allowing teams to nuke out in the finals and then stack the fuck outta their NSW Cup sides is wrong.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure I'll be home to watch this as I'm heading out later this afternoon. Heading over to my folks place.

If they wanted to they could completely change the team list an hour before the game and stack their side with:
Jordan Pereira
Zac Lomax
Jai Field
Luciano Leilua
Blake Laurie

1. Jai Field
2. Jordan Pereira
3. Zac Lomax
4. Patrick Herbert
5. Steven Marsters

If your team makes the finals in NRL, any player who played in the NRL finals series should NOT be allowed to drop back into NSW Cup, regardless if once your team is eliminated or not.
If your team does not make the finals, then they can drop back as long as they've played min 8 games in NSW Cup, OR if less than 8, the majority in NSW Cup.

Allowing teams to nuke out in the finals and then stack the fuck outta their NSW Cup sides is wrong.
What's the point of even typing all this out? The only one that is a chance to play is Field.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Updated team

TEAM:
1. Mason Cerruto
2. Josh Bergamin
3. Morgan Harper
4. John Olive
5. Jayden Okunbor
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Matt Frawley
8. Renouf To'omaga
9. Fa'amanu Brown
10. Francis Tualau
11. Ofahiki Ogden
12. Rhyse Martin
13. Greg Eastwood
14. Zac Woolford
16. Jack Nelson
17. Bronson Garlick
19. Zac Cardissalaris

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons have Hame Sele and Blake Lawrie playing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Jordan Pereira
Zac Lomax
Jai Field
Luciano Leilua
Blake Laurie

1. Jai Field
2. Jordan Pereira
3. Zac Lomax
4. Patrick Herbert
5. Steven Marsters

I don't mind players playing up a grade. But I don't agree with playing down a grade once being heavily involved. Field would be an exception here, but I'd be pissed if the others played...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dragons have Hame Sele and Blake Lawrie playing
Cheating fuckers... hope we roll the *****... I have major concerns over Eastwood and Ogden in the back row

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheating fuckers... hope we roll the *****... I have major concerns over Eastwood and Ogden in the back row
I'd rather bench Ogden and start Nelson.

Lawrie played over half an hour last night in a faace paced semi so I'm not really sure how much impact he could have anyway.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd rather bench Ogden and start Nelson.

Lawrie played over half an hour last night in a faace paced semi so I'm not really sure how much impact he could have anyway.
thats true, wold give us some impact. If Hunt wasnt an idiot, Lawrie would have went back on in extra time to lol. lets hope he is busted. Frawley needs to have a good game today.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Updated team

TEAM:
1. Mason Cerruto
2. Josh Bergamin
3. Morgan Harper
4. John Olive
5. Jayden Okunbor
6. Josh Cleeland