2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing to get excited about with this performance.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the wank fest over Lewis over yet?
To me lewis is only one having a go, hard to shine as a half when your forwards have no go forward and have to defend all game. At least hes making tackles. Bergamin has also impressed given hes been kept quiet. Our middle forwards are over hyped like ogden, tualau and other bloke in 8. Just look slow.
Too many missed tackles and not wrapping the ball up

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put tolman back in reggies he can captain them and give him a purpose

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Massive difference between the two teams standards. The dogs looked flat, not aggressive enough of the line and the magpies just ran harder.

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis is one of the onl
To me lewis is only one having a go, hard to shine as a half when your forwards have no go forward and have to defend all game. At least hes making tackles. Bergamin has also impressed given hes been kept quiet. Our middle forwards are over hyped like ogden, tualau and other bloke in 8. Just look slow.
Too many missed tackles and not wrapping the ball up
Tualau not playing

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis looked pretty good in a bad performance from the team , defense is the biggest issue they need to work on their wrestle and getting the man to the ground

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tigers - at least 9/17 had first grade experience (10 if Heleta has, 11 if Gamble has). I'm certain both have but can't find anything online.
Dogs - 4/17 had first grade experience (5 if you count Taulau though I don't think he has despite RLP claiming he played games for us last season).

Dogs just looked out on their feet after 40 minutes. Couldn't wrap up the ball in defence which allowed metres from offloads. Outclassed, outenthused, and outplayed.

Standouts for me for Dogs:
Brown - played well in a beaten side.
Anderson - I thought he did well.
Bergamin - although missing in first half a bit.
Lewis - Tried hard, but not quite there.
*Note: We lost Cleeland around 60th minute to ankle synDESmosis injury.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown - played well in a beaten side
Brown is not a hooker. The few times Cleeland slotted in at dummy half the forwards got much better delivery and actually made some metres. He’s an interesting player but I can’t see a spot for him outside of the Halves. Feels like we are trying to fit a square peg into a circular hole when he’s in at hooker.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Interested in how Rhyse Martin went as I didn't see the game.

The fap-fest over him in the offseason was huge, with many having him starting on an edge and goal kicking.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigers - at least 9/17 had first grade experience (10 if Heleta has, 11 if Gamble has). I'm certain both have but can't find anything online.
Dogs - 4/17 had first grade experience (5 if you count Taulau though I don't think he has despite RLP claiming he played games for us last season).

Dogs just looked out on their feet after 40 minutes. Couldn't wrap up the ball in defence which allowed metres from offloads. Outclassed, outenthused, and outplayed.

Standouts for me for Dogs:
Brown - played well in a beaten side.
Anderson - I thought he did well.
Bergamin - although missing in first half a bit.
Lewis - Tried hard, but not quite there.
*Note: We lost Cleeland around 60th minute to ankle synDESmosis injury.
Tualau played 8 games for us from the bench last season making his debut round 12 V Cronulla

Status
Not open for further replies.