2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just hear that in lieu of the national anthem, they will be playing Sweet Caroline as motivation for the Dogs.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had the ‘Dogs -2.5 on my multi and was laughing with 5 to go! Least they held on for the win.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope we cover up the Jaycar on the jersey for next week and if we make the National Championship. They decided to not sponsor us anymore and don’t deserve the free exposure.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope we cover up the Jaycar on the jersey for next week and if we make the National Championship. They decided to not sponsor us anymore and don’t deserve the free exposure.
Was thinking the same. Out you pop Jaycunts

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for a reattached finger to heal? Lol
When i chopped my bosses finger off they couldn't re attach it, was way to mangled we drop it in the onions we was making for a bbq,i didn't eat the onions but i ate my sausage sandwich while i was flicking the rest of the crushed finger out of a wheel with a screwdriver.
Was pretty gory but i still ate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When i chopped my bosses finger off they couldn't re attach it, was way to mangled we drop it in the onions we was making for a bbq,i didn't eat the onions but i ate my sausage sandwich while i was flicking the rest of the crushed finger out of a wheel with a screwdriver.
Finger food, nice!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What the actual fuck :tearsofjoy:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know the scoreline doesn't reflect it but I thought our boys were dominant..Toomaga and Tualau were a handful and Eastwood inspirational in defence

Status
Not open for further replies.