2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't they used to take ALL time off for kicks then stopped it because games were stretching to 50 minutes per half? Then teams complained that they were missing their planes home.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't they used to take ALL time off for kicks then stopped it because games were stretching to 50 minutes per half? Then teams complained that they were missing their planes home.
Was this like 50 years ago? Haha

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’ve heard the touching the ball with the foot at the play the ball for the past feels like 50 years, wait until round 3 and tunnel ball will be back again! The problem with the NRL is the referees don’t police the rules consistently!!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was this like 50 years ago? Haha
No it was during the 90s because the Broncos & Warriors were missing flights home & teams travelling from those places were as well.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe referees could also crack down on the kick off and drop-out offsides too? Why just the play the ball?

They cracked down on this a decade ago and it worked brilliantly and then the referees just dropped the ball on it and didn't give a shit anymore.

Just makes the game look really scrappy because it's obvious to see.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon they should crack down on players moving forward/sideways from where they were tackled.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sin bin for foul play isn't used enough in my opinion. Needs to be used whenever a player infringes to get defence set and prevent a try.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im not a fan of the Kick dead on the full at kick offs. Penalty back on halfway is too much of an advantage.
Either 7 tackle set from the 20m, or Penalty on your 20m.
Also, players staying down for penalty. If they are so injured they should have a HIA. Start penalising the divers. Ruins the game.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not a fan of the Kick dead on the full at kick offs. Penalty back on halfway is too much of an advantage.
Either 7 tackle set from the 20m, or Penalty on your 20m.
Also, players staying down for penalty. If they are so injured they should have a HIA. Start penalising the divers. Ruins the game.
They should get a penalty on half way for a kick like that. It's not as if they don't know where the back fence is. So if someone goes down with a sore knee they have to have a HIA? Seeing as it is mandatory for them to be tested if they get a head knock now I'm not sure what benefit that would be. In saying that I completely agree they need to keep diving out of our game.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should get a penalty on half way for a kick like that. It's not as if they don't know where the back fence is. So if someone goes down with a sore knee they have to have a HIA? Seeing as it is mandatory for them to be tested if they get a head knock now I'm not sure what benefit that would be. In saying that I completely agree they need to keep diving out of our game.
Nah not sore knee lol, Im talking about diving, if they are that bad they should have a HIA. They stay on the ground, roll around or get up shady then the whistle blows they are full of beans ready to go. That shit has to stop.
Still think its to much of an advantage kicking out. Go from defending on their 20m to yours. Bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.