Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible and I are the only ones who had the Roosters and Storm finishing as the top 2 8-)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Come seasons end, I'll add up those who submitted and see who got closest with regards to Top 8 / Bottom 8.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thread. I’ll join the 2019 version.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've only been able to do this on people who submitted a full ladder. Makes it hard/unfair for those who only submitted a partial ladder, as even Top 8 would mean either 2 points per place or only a max of 50% correct.

At end of round 25 when ladder is finalised, I'll finish off a spreadsheet. 1 point for each team in CORRECT position, calculated as a percentage out of 16.

FIRST COACH SACKED: Griffin from Panthers midseason.
SECOND COACH SACKED/UNDER PRESSURE: Trent Barrett
Winner Winner chicken dinner!!

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anyone have the Warriors in their top 8 and the Cowboys in the bottom 8?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh FFS didn't realise this was a duplicated thread.

Will merge the threads and add others who have listed a 1-16 before end of season.

Will be adding up the results after Broncos Manly game to see who got closest.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I'll be calculating this up and seeing who got closest :grinning:

Next season we'll do something more official and with a larger pool :grinning:

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so all up:
4 Correct Predictions: @Mr Invisible (Roosters, Storm, Tigers, and Titans) and @Daustin (Roosters, Storm, Sharks, Raiders correct ladder position)
3 Correct Predictions: @Freakzilla (most correct one) @Bulldog_4_Life @The Innovator @ILiveForDib @Kelpie03
2 Correct Predictions: @Juicydog @Trafford10 (most correct one) @Nabsolutely Fabulous
1 Correct Predictions: @Sherlock Holmes @CMP @AlphaPapaBravo @Gareth @OITENTA-E-NOVE @Garrett
0 Correct Predictions: @Dogzof95

Most Correctly Predicted Team/Position: Roosters with 9 users predicting correctly.
Least Correctly Predicted Team/Positions: Rabbitohs, Warriors, Bulldogs, Cowboys, Eels all with 0 users predicting correctly.

How the predcitions numbered up:
Roosters in 1st - 9 users predicted correct.
Storm in 2nd - 5 users predicted correct.
Titans in 14th - 4 users predicted correct.
Sharks in 4th - 3 users predicted correct.
Broncos in 6th - 3 users predicted correct.
Raiders in 10th - 3 users predicted correct.
Dragons in 7th - 2 users predicted correct.
Tigers in 9th - 2 users predicted correct.
Sea Eagles in 15th - 2 users predicted correct.
Panthers in 5th - 1 user predicted correct (Great call JuicyDog!)
Knights in 11th - 1 user predicted correct (Great call Garrett!)
Rabbitohs in 3rd - Nobody predicted correct.
Warriors in 8th - Nobody predicted correct.
Bulldogs in 12th - Nobody predicted correct.
Cowboys in 13th - Nobody predicted correct.
Eels in 16th - Nobody predicted correct.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I only got the Roosters one XD haha. 6 out of 8 teams isn't bad, Cowboys and Eels fucked alot of people over lol.
Looking forward to next years mixed bag.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah if we kick it off again next season I'll be more prepared and able to calculate a "KENNEL BEST OF" team to enter as well.

This year was impossible to do it (or would have taken hours).

Ended up doing it by each person getting a score out of 16 (1 point per right position), and then a percentage of that.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr. I it has been one long season.
Thank you and the other mods who put in the work to make this place work so well.
I had a very tough few days as my father Denis Trafford a life long bulldogs supporter passed on Thursday 2 months short of his 80th birthday.
Dad loved the berries/bulldogs and our club gave us so many great moments together including the 2004 GF.
Happy to say the last game we watched together was the big win against St George and we had a joke and a laugh and dad thought he may call his sister who is a St George fan, then we had a pizza and lemonade after the game, our last meal together.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mr. I it has been one long season.
Thank you and the other mods who put in the work to make this place work so well.
I had a very tough few days as my father Denis Trafford a life long bulldogs supporter passed on Thursday 2 months short of his 80th birthday.
Dad loved the berries/bulldogs and our club gave us so many great moments together including the 2004 GF.
Happy to say the last game we watched together was the big win against St George and we had a joke and a laugh and dad thought he may call his sister who is a St George fan, then we had a pizza and lemonade after the game, our last meal together.
Sorry for your loss Trafford, makes me think my dad is 73 but honestly looks and gets around like his 50 with no exaggerations
His name is Dennis also
So I don't really think about him passing because of that, but fact is his 73.....
Really made me think with your post
All the best mate to you and your family
Rip Mr Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.