2018 members pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so are you a member ? not that I care either way . like to know was anyone happy with what they dished out this time

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thats what I thinking . I know the cap wasn't always the best but it was something I see fuck all this year

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The lanyards are pretty good. Readily identifiable as Bulldogs. The car sticker is a throw back to about 10 years ago with the old style frontal of a bulldog with the "Member 2018" underdneath. Basically it is one of those bulldog stickers with the words under it. That's it. There's a $20 voucher which is fine but really I paid around $2,000 for my 10 memberships and not having a cap in the pack is unforgivable. That's what you wear around the joint to identify yourself as a dog member. I've had people come up to me overseas every year when I've been wearing it and have a chat about the Dogs. Now I have to go and buy one which means another trip to the Bulldogs shop. the kids packs have a pencil case and colouring book and a flag with the same lanyard.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonderful hat if you are 10 years old or a wannabe banger. Us grown ups would prefer a normal one.
They are a fresh modern look the players wear them so I’m pretty sure the kids who look up to the players would love them also. Wanna be banger haha it’s australia mate not America

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They are a fresh modern look the players wear them so I’m pretty sure the kids who look up to the players would love them also. Wanna be banger haha it’s australia mate not America
Of course and my grandchildren would and do wear those types of hats, but take a look around the members area. Most of us are a bit too old for a silly hat like that and we are the ones paying the freight.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The hat is a waste, I would rather they did not include it.

The scarf was pretty good though.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Received our pack just before Christmas. Opened it the other day and the lanyards for the kids are missing. Scarves are nice though and they like their hats.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Received our pack just before Christmas. Opened it the other day and the lanyards for the kids are missing. Scarves are nice though and they like their hats.
What scarves and hats? There aren't any in any of my packs. All the kids got was a pencil case, bag tag, colouring book, lanyard and flag. Adults only got lanyard, sticker and voucher. Or are you talking about the Eels pack?

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lanyard, sticker and voucher received today well worth the wait .!!!!!!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All I care about is my members card and bulldogs sticker

The sticker is important so I can sabotage my dragons and parra mates houses

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What scarves and hats? There aren't any in any of my packs. All the kids got was a pencil case, bag tag, colouring book, lanyard and flag. Adults only got lanyard, sticker and voucher. Or are you talking about the Eels pack?
Ahh. Just went back into the club website. I can't believe you get a scarf and a hat if you buy a "One game pass" but if you buy a platinum membership you get bugger all. Not sure what genius came up with that idea but you have to wonder sometimes!!

N

Natboy

Mine came today.
It’s usually just junk anyway so I don’t really care but was assured my member card would reflect the 6 years they were missing after sending them a photo of all previous cards but they only added one year instead of 6 :(

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
They started sending them out on the 15th. They tweeted on the 15th they had started sending them out that day. And if you had signed up before Nov 27th you’d receive them before Xmas. I had arranged to get my parents their memberships for Xmas. So had nothing to give them. Pretty poor form to be honest.
We only saw em on the 23rd would have loved to see them on the 15th they blew us out on the last 2 days , I love the dogs but I hated the pricks on those 2 days lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dad and I didn't receive hats or scarfs. We just got lanyards, two $20 vouchers, our cards and the season tickets.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dad and I didn't receive hats or scarfs. We just got lanyards, two $20 vouchers, our cards and the season tickets.
Yes, as I found out, the hats and scarves only come with the "one game GA" pass. Us platinums get what you got......

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm a platinum member and got both, ie hat and scarf
Take the money and run brother. I've got 10 of them and got jack! They must've put the wrong stuff in your one as I got what was advertised. The adult pack is the size of a dvd packet. I don't really care that much and I will wander over to the store and buy a few caps or something with the vouchers but I just think that if you are a member (no matter what level) you should have the same club cap at least to identify you as part of the club. these new packs will mean that the bulk of members won't know who the other members are as they won't be recognisable. Isn't that the aim of marketing after all??

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course and my grandchildren would and do wear those types of hats, but take a look around the members area. Most of us are a bit too old for a silly hat like that and we are the ones paying the freight.
Yeah that’s true you are paying for it. Ive got a daughter 6 years old and she wants to wear the cool hats like the parents do. Clearly they haven’t included the hat cause the old ones were not popular and you can put the voucher towards a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.