1. The Kennel is saddened to hear of the passing of one of their much loved members (Izzy Forreal).

Kennelers are invited to pay their respects in the following threads:

Vale: Izzy Forreal

Official Site Statement
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Official 2018 members pack.

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by beastwood89, Dec 21, 2017.

1. bantam rooster

bantam rooster Participant

so are you a member ? not that I care either way . like to know was anyone happy with what they dished out this time

2. Dstyle

Dstyle Forum Regular

Disappointing for supporters again

3. bantam rooster

bantam rooster Participant

thats what I thinking . I know the cap wasn't always the best but it was something I see fuck all this year

4. Oatley Dog

Oatley Dog Kennel Enthusiast

The lanyards are pretty good. Readily identifiable as Bulldogs. The car sticker is a throw back to about 10 years ago with the old style frontal of a bulldog with the "Member 2018" underdneath. Basically it is one of those bulldog stickers with the words under it. That's it. There's a $20 voucher which is fine but really I paid around $2,000 for my 10 memberships and not having a cap in the pack is unforgivable. That's what you wear around the joint to identify yourself as a dog member. I've had people come up to me overseas every year when I've been wearing it and have a chat about the Dogs. Now I have to go and buy one which means another trip to the Bulldogs shop. the kids packs have a pencil case and colouring book and a flag with the same lanyard.

• Like Like x 3
  5. craigo

craigo Forum Regular

They are a fresh modern look the players wear them so I’m pretty sure the kids who look up to the players would love them also. Wanna be banger haha it’s australia mate not America

6. Oatley Dog

Of course and my grandchildren would and do wear those types of hats, but take a look around the members area. Most of us are a bit too old for a silly hat like that and we are the ones paying the freight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gareth

Gareth Heavy Metal Mod Staff Member Gilded

The hat is a waste, I would rather they did not include it.

The scarf was pretty good though.

8. dogluva

dogluva Immortal

Received our pack just before Christmas. Opened it the other day and the lanyards for the kids are missing. Scarves are nice though and they like their hats.

9. Oatley Dog

What scarves and hats? There aren't any in any of my packs. All the kids got was a pencil case, bag tag, colouring book, lanyard and flag. Adults only got lanyard, sticker and voucher. Or are you talking about the Eels pack?

10. Gubanaculum

Gubanaculum Participant

lanyard, sticker and voucher received today well worth the wait .!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. CaptainJackson

CaptainJackson Kennel Addict Gilded

All I care about is my members card and bulldogs sticker

The sticker is important so I can sabotage my dragons and parra mates houses

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Oatley Dog

Ahh. Just went back into the club website. I can't believe you get a scarf and a hat if you buy a "One game pass" but if you buy a platinum membership you get bugger all. Not sure what genius came up with that idea but you have to wonder sometimes!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
  13. Natboy

Natboy Immortal

Mine came today.
    It’s usually just junk anyway so I don’t really care but was assured my member card would reflect the 6 years they were missing after sending them a photo of all previous cards but they only added one year instead of 6 :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. WestBeast

WestBeast Peyow Peyow

We only saw em on the 23rd would have loved to see them on the 15th they blew us out on the last 2 days , I love the dogs but I hated the pricks on those 2 days lol

15. mt_pride94

mt_pride94 Kennel Addict

Dad and I didn't receive hats or scarfs. We just got lanyards, two $20 vouchers, our cards and the season tickets.

16. Oatley Dog

Yes, as I found out, the hats and scarves only come with the "one game GA" pass. Us platinums get what you got......

17. CaptainJackson

CaptainJackson Kennel Addict Gilded

I'm a platinum member and got both, ie hat and scarf

18. Oatley Dog

Take the money and run brother. I've got 10 of them and got jack! They must've put the wrong stuff in your one as I got what was advertised. The adult pack is the size of a dvd packet. I don't really care that much and I will wander over to the store and buy a few caps or something with the vouchers but I just think that if you are a member (no matter what level) you should have the same club cap at least to identify you as part of the club. these new packs will mean that the bulk of members won't know who the other members are as they won't be recognisable. Isn't that the aim of marketing after all??

• Like Like x 4
  19. Rockford

Rockford Forum Regular Gilded

20. craigo

craigo Forum Regular

Yeah that’s true you are paying for it. Ive got a daughter 6 years old and she wants to wear the cool hats like the parents do. Clearly they haven’t included the hat cause the old ones were not popular and you can put the voucher towards a better one.