2018 members pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have not received mine yet joined october bit slow roosters mates all wearing their members hats at golf wahhh

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Have not received mine yet joined october bit slow roosters mates all wearing their members hats at golf wahhh
Surely you only mean "both" of them - that would be all the members they have....:grinning:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2017 was ok, but there were some poor ones before that.

If like to see a bucket hat to mix it up one year
The hats are alway cheap as make and sit to high on the head and too small. Why not just give one of those sick era hats and a key ring. I stopped bro g a member after Souths whipped us in gf buy before that I was member since late 90s. Can’t say I ever wore a member hat

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The hats are alway cheap as make and sit to high on the head and too small. Why not just give one of those sick era hats and a key ring. I stopped bro g a member after Souths whipped us in gf buy before that I was member since late 90s. Can’t say I ever wore a member hat
Perhaps you just have an odd shaped head?...

(But seriously, what is a sick era hat?)

N

Natboy

Can't be far away. Mine got delivered yesterday by couriers please.
I didn’t get mine mate.
I don’t really care but people that wanted them for presents would be very disappointing.
Our membership team needs a rocket or cleanout. Some are nice but a few of them are as dumb as dogshit

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t get mine mate.
I don’t really care but people that wanted them for presents would be very disappointing.
Our membership team needs a rocket or cleanout. Some are nice but a few of them are as dumb as dogshit
Agree. It's not like they are bulky items. 6 platinums got delivered to my place in one envelope!! (rest have gone to daughters place). Sometimes it seems like it is a surprise that new membership packs need to be sent out every year. I really don't understand why they aren't already planning and ordering for 2019 now. Have it all good to go and then just add in the names and seats on the cards and away they go. Just can't be that hard.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bring back the metal emblem key ring for sure, Eastwood gets 800k we get a sticker.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still havent got mine they are slow as

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They should just make it:

1. Choice of hat or scarf.
2. Choice of bag or cooler.
3. 50% off one jersey from team store.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Signed up before the cut off. Still haven’t got my pack yet. Pretty disappointing considering it’s a Xmas present and the club said if you order before Nov 26th you’d get your pack in time for Xmas!
I delivered a shitload before Xmas they only started sending em out on Thursday 23rd , the clubs fault not the drivers

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I delivered a shitload before Xmas they only started sending em out on Thursday 23rd , the clubs fault not the drivers
They started sending them out on the 15th. They tweeted on the 15th they had started sending them out that day. And if you had signed up before Nov 27th you’d receive them before Xmas. I had arranged to get my parents their memberships for Xmas. So had nothing to give them. Pretty poor form to be honest.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
us country members travel hours to games & its too much to put in a cap . as soon as season is over they are at us to rejoin this is a bit ordinary I think .

I don't think the club needs to put into consideration where every supporter lives to be honest, just do t include daggy shit.

2012 I was a member and the crap was so cheap we didn't use them and neither did the others that joined.

As much as you love your team can't having supporters looking like dags nobody will want to wear the merchandise.

I think charge a little more and include quality gear

Status
Not open for further replies.