2018 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lads lets change the recent topics a little bit

I would love next year to change our kits:

Home jersey stays the same, but with 2 white stripes on the shorts and back the socks white stripes on them, the ones like our 1995 kit. the stripes were different thicknesses

Away Jersey should see the black gone and replaced with white, I hate the black on our jerseys

I also think clubs should only have 3 jerseys.. Home, Away and Heritage. the amount of jerseys at the moment as out of control. If a see the Bulldogs wearing an Alternative jersey again I will scream

To Celebrate certain things through the year cant they just have a special badge or something. We have already worn Home, Away, Heritage, Anzac, Alternative and Indigenous.....

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
We should only ever wear the WHITE jersey at home games.

The bulldog shop is full of clothing with black in them. Wtf !!!

Malla

Reaction score
I like the horizontal stripe jersey - that should be our Heritage jersey.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should only ever wear the WHITE jersey at home games.

The bulldog shop is full of clothing with black in them. Wtf !!!
By replacing the black with white I mean keep the away jersey mainly Blue and replace the current black parts with white......

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Castle said at the AGM that the black jersey is changing next year and there will be a lot less black in our merchandise. She didn't say what would replace the black jersey but hopefully it's a reverse of the home one.

She also said that KIA wouldn't have any other colour besides the red logo for their first year but were open to change it after that.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like Gazf designs (they are outdated with the sponsor) but i like how simple they are and they knock back to our heritage with the CB insignia on the back.
http://gazf.info/canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs-2013-14/
Jeresy look so much better with just one sponsor, wish they would limit clubs to this tbh... looks shit with shit slapped on the back and sleeves

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Gazf designs (they are outdated with the sponsor) but i like how simple they are and they knock back to our heritage with the CB insignia on the back.
Jeresy look so much better with just one sponsor, wish they would limit clubs to this tbh... looks shit with shit slapped on the back and sleeves
The CB on the black looks awesome, good call man, agree 100%.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that design looks great, especially the CB on the back. the only way that would happen sponsorship[ wise is KIA paying double and i like hving the players names on the back but i guess you have have to go back to player individual numbers because position changes could happen every week

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the design of the blue and white V for some reason (maybe too deep and thin?), but I love that heritage jersey.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We should run out next year in donkey suits, because we are going to look like a bunch of asses. Or clown suits. they would do the trick too.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the 2015 jersey
The sleeves also and more detail under our main sponsor

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope they just recolour the KIA logo to be blue. It's contrast at the moment really isn't a good look.

Rest of it doesn't bother me.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I like your idea of the badge for special games. 3 strips only with badges applied for special rounds.

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't care what colour they are. I would like to see a message on the inside: "Whatever it takes, for this club, the bloke next to you and those who support you"

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like most clubs we have way too many jerseys and almost all of them are horrible.

We should be wearing our traditional jerseys and heritage jerseys and no others unless it's indigenous round etc.

We should never, ever have another movie jersey again. But whoever has been designing the jerseys and merchandise the last 5 years has to go because it's one thing to play ugly but they look ugly too!

Status
Not open for further replies.