2018 Kennel Awards

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Switcheroo Award for "I'd like to live their life for a week": Anyone’s..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I apologise for that last post..it was a bit of a downer.. actually no..F$&k youse all!! Lol!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Except for David Holland, the amount of crack that guy ingests would be equivalent to the amount of metho rum-field drinks, or the amount of cock greenturd swallows, you'd be dead after a day

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Except for David Holland, the amount of crack that guy ingests would be equivalent to the amount of metho rum-field drinks, or the amount of cock greenturd swallows, you'd be dead after a day
DH deserves something "cracking thread of the year"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
IS THERE A STEVE GEORGALLIS AWARD?!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the 2018 Kennies. Please cast your votes to obtain a shiny, non existent plastic trophy which will entitle you to talk down to everyone. If you win the imaginary award please be sure to use your speech for political purposes. I want to hear how a rainforest in South West Zimbabwe can save the world.

Anyway!

The South of Heaven Award for "Funniest Member":

The maroondog72 Award for "Doesn't say much but when he/she does it's fucking gold":

The K E Award for "most overrated member":

The ASSASSIN Award for ''I'd like to have a beer with that guy":

The Indiandog Award for "greatest ethnic member":

The btrainben Award for "most passionate supporter":

The ASSASSIN & South of Heaven Award for "get a room, already":

The Bad Billy Award for "needs to post more, FFS":

The Wolfmother Award AKA the broad award for "favourite female":

The Switcheroo Award for "I'd like to live their life for a week": (mine would be whoever is single so I can play xbox for a week uninterrupted)
Feel like I've finally made something of my life. An award named after moi! I'm humbled
I'd like to thank all those who have noticed my posts and responded, all the likes and even the ones who use the funny icon to insult my posts! , all those first time posters that comment '#This the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen in my life '' "close the thread" then realise I'm some female and then ease off.. yes you know who you are you're all off my Xmas list this year but maybe next year

I'd like to thank the posters who actually respect my point of view or take the time to answer my questions. I totally appreciate the effort.. @ASSASSIN Is the gold standard here.. @Hacky McAxe Comes a close second but he's my number 1 source for information

There's too many to thank but before I go I'd also like to thank Michael Ennis who I think is a random member on here.. Thank you for getting the wheels in motion and removing Des from the club