2018 Kennel Awards

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to the 2018 Kennies. Please cast your votes to obtain a shiny, non existent plastic trophy which will entitle you to talk down to everyone. If you win the imaginary award please be sure to use your speech for political purposes. I want to hear how a rainforest in South West Zimbabwe can save the world.

Anyway!

The South of Heaven Award for "Funniest Member":

The maroondog72 Award for "Doesn't say much but when he/she does it's fucking gold":

The K E Award for "most overrated member":

The ASSASSIN Award for ''I'd like to have a beer with that guy":

The Indiandog Award for "greatest ethnic member":

The btrainben Award for "most passionate supporter":

The ASSASSIN & South of Heaven Award for "get a room, already":

The Bad Billy Award for "needs to post more, FFS":

The Wolfmother Award AKA the broad award for "favourite female":

The Switcheroo Award for "I'd like to live their life for a week": (mine would be whoever is single so I can play xbox for a week uninterrupted)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Most of these would be won be their namesakes. Worth noting these are the Unofficial awards.. nfi if there will be official ones.

The South of Heaven Award for "Funniest Member": South of Heaven himself.
The maroondog72 Award for "Doesn't say much but when he/she does it's fucking gold": Joint tie between maroondog72 and Alan79
The K E Award for "most overrated member": Don't really have one.
The ASSASSIN Award for ''I'd like to have a beer with that guy": Wahesh
The Indiandog Award for "greatest ethnic member": Joint tie between Indiandog and rainman.
The btrainben Award for "most passionate supporter": kormatta1
The ASSASSIN & South of Heaven Award for "get a room, already": David Holland and any guy he'd have a crack at.
The Bad Billy Award for "needs to post more, FFS": Any member who signs up and doesn't post anything.
The Wolfmother Award AKA the broad award for "favourite female": dogluva and dogwhisperer (closely followed by Wolfie and Kaz).
The Switcheroo Award for "I'd like to live their life for a week": Don't really have one.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The South of Heaven Award for "Funniest Member": Tie between @south of heaven and @ASSASSIN

The maroondog72 Award for "Doesn't say much but when he/she does it's fucking gold": @Nasheed

The K E Award for "most overrated member": @Rodzilla (I need to pick someone who won't take offense to this).

The ASSASSIN Award for ''I'd like to have a beer with that guy": Just one? This is bloody hard but I'll say @Mr Invisible

The Indiandog Award for "greatest ethnic member": @Indiandog

The btrainben Award for "most passionate supporter": @btrainben

The ASSASSIN & South of Heaven Award for "get a room, already": @Wahesh and @Wolfmother

The Bad Billy Award for "needs to post more, FFS": @Nabsolutely Fabulous

The Wolfmother Award AKA the broad award for "favourite female": @Wolfmother, @Kaz and @Lov_Dog - 3-way tie.

The Switcheroo Award for "I'd like to live their life for a week": @tonee so I can use my moderator super powers and know what it feels like.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ok if im so overrated then explain how i got employee of the month

the only way you would get employee of the month is by blowing the guy who decides it

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome to the 2018 Kennies. Please cast your votes to obtain a shiny, non existent plastic trophy which will entitle you to talk down to everyone.
If I win, I don't need a non existent plastic trophy to do that.

Everyone is scum beneath my petite feet. :tonguewink:

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Trump award for the best troll

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
and the most negative poster of the kennel award goes to ....................................................................................................... the same person who has been holding it for the last half a decade.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I nominate myself for the Montgomery Burns award,for outstanding achievement in, the field of..............excellence.

Reactions: K E

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ok if im so overrated then explain how i got employee of the month

the only way you would get employee of the month is by blowing the guy who decides it
you're the only employee

its like me saying i came 3rd in a mathematics competition and there was only 3 people in the comp