2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea this is just over the top now, they've held off in previous games. It's no surprise though, SBS is a full blown left wing channel
Was so toxic bro I thought the nrl (channel nine/fox sports) was bad. Fkn they couldn’t even let us enjoy the presentations and shit. They’re sports journos ffs stop giving us an indirect lecture on which side of politics we should be on.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just heard those pitch invaders got 15 years in jail. They don't muck around in Russia.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently they were Anti Kremlin Protestors from a group called Pussy Riot - feminists. SUCK SHIT :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh @Realist90...
I knew it was some feminist dumb bitches. Looked like a lesbian from what I saw. What happened to the good days when someone would just streik for the sake of streiking usually a *** fuck wobbling around. Those were the days

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is that all? Shit I heard wrong :frowning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that all? Shit I heard wrong :frowning:
Still better than the West lol. It would have made the females victims and said they were brutalised by police and touched innapropiately when taking them off the field and the females were extremely brave, then they would sue the police/security and it all just gets muddied

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Still better than the West lol. It would have made the females victims and said they were brutalised by police and touched innapropiately when taking them off the field and the females were extremely brave, then they would sue the police/security and it all just gets muddied
misogyny aside, you gotta admit it has to be one of the best band names in the world :laughing:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
misogyny aside, you gotta admit it has to be one of the best band names in the world :laughing:
Misogyny aside lolllll you funny ****. It is quite the ironic name considering what they yell about hahaha. Hence your misogynistic thoughttttt! How dare you!

Wahesh

Reaction score
They are as ugly as you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.