2018 Backline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Mbye does cement the number 1 jersey in 2018, along with both Morris boys teamed up on one side who nabs the other centre and wing spot between Hoppa, Lee & Montoya?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Mbye cements the FB then Lee should get the Spanish archer. His defense is horrid.

I know he brings alot in attack but man much of that is negated from his horrible defense. It's all good to score and set up tries but not if you're letting in as many as you make.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Mbye cements the FB then Lee should get the Spanish archer. His defense is horrid.

I know he brings alot in attack but man much of that is negated from his horrible defense. It's all good to score and set up tries but not if you're letting in as many as you make.
We had a well rounded centre in lafai till des fed him to 120kg and kicked him out

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had a well rounded centre in lafai till des fed him to 120kg and kicked him out
Yea Des fed him.... put a bib on him, “here comes the aeroplane Timmy”...

Get real mate, Lafai is responsiuble for himself. And he’s been one of the worst starting centres from 2014-16. And was slightly better last year, but still not good... At least he gave us the win in round 26.. thanks timmy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yea Des fed him.... put a bib on him, “here comes the aeroplane Timmy”...

Get real mate, Lafai is responsiuble for himself. And he’s been one of the worst starting centres from 2014-16. And was slightly better last year, but still not good... At least he gave us the win in round 26.. thanks timmy
Telling someone else to get real yet you then claim Lafai wasn't good this season lol. Get real.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would prefer..
1) Hopoate.
2) B.Morris
3) Mbye.
4) J Morris
5) Montoya.
All players selected where they will show their true ability.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Telling someone else to get real yet you then claim Lafai wasn't good this season lol. Get real.
He wasn’t great though, he started well but fizzed out. Wouldn’t want him at the dogs. Jmoz offers more

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He wasn’t great though, he started well but fizzed out. Wouldn’t want him at the dogs. Jmoz offers more
Lafai was probably the best centre in the game offensively this season and done a lot of work for the dragos. Defensively he isn't the best but overall he offered more than Jmoz.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lafai was probably the best centre in the game offensively this season and done a lot of work for the dragos. Defensively he isn't the best but overall he offered more than Jmoz.
Prob to add to his criticism besides his defence is he tends to hog the ball. He was in the top 5 centres this year probably.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely disagree, watched quite a few of their games, and totally disagree, far from an elite centre. Does alright but 100% not the best, and lots of players ahead of him too

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Absolutely disagree, watched quite a few of their games, and totally disagree, far from an elite centre. Does alright but 100% not the best, and lots of players ahead of him too
Did i say he was an elite centre? No. I said he was probably the best centre in the game offensively, and that's completely true.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did i say he was an elite centre? No. I said he was probably the best centre in the game offensively, and that's completely true.
“That’s completely true” wow haha I’m not going to debate with an idiot, see ya

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, even Brenko scored more tries than Lafai and played about 10 less games. JMoz scored more tries and is defensively twice the centre that Lafai is.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
“That’s completely true” wow haha I’m not going to debate with an idiot, see ya
Says the idiot. Anyone that doesn't think Lafai was one of the best offensive centres in the game has no idea.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree, even Brenko scored more tries than Lafai and played about 10 less games. JMoz scored more tries and is defensively twice the centre that Lafai is.
What absolute garbage, you have absolutely no idea. Lee scored 3 tries, Lafai scored 7, pretty sure 7 is more than 3. Using tries scored is also a poor way to measure a centre, atleast look at the other stats if you want to use them ffs.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What absolute garbage, you have absolutely no idea. Lee scored 3 tries, Lafai scored 7, pretty sure 7 is more than 3. Using tries scored is also a poor way to measure a centre, atleast look at the other stats if you want to use them ffs.
Jesus your a nark aren't you. I meant to say Brenko had more linebreaks and try assists and JMoz scored more tries. Still you being God and everything at least in your own tiny little mind have picked it up. Yay!! Doesn't take away from the fact that our centres scored more tries and made more breaks than he did - and you think he is the best centre for 2017. Well one of us sure as hell doesn't have any idea - sadly for you its not me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jesus your a nark aren't you. I meant to say Brenko had more linebreaks and try assists and JMoz scored more tries. Still you being God and everything at least in your own tiny little mind have picked it up. Yay!! Doesn't take away from the fact that our centres scored more tries and made more breaks than he did - and you think he is the best centre for 2017. Well one of us sure as hell doesn't have any idea - sadly for you its not me.
Again what absolutely shit logic. Pick and choose a few stats where they were better than Lafai and ignore the rest. What an absolute joke you are if that's your argument for them being offensively better than Lafai. Atleast there is actually some sort of argument for Brenko who i have actually praised for his offensive ability, but Jmoz doesn't even come close.

And i didn't say he was the best centre, i said he was probably the best offensive centre. Idiot.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Again what absolutely shit logic. Pick and choose a few stats where they were better than Lafai and ignore the rest. What an absolute joke you are if that's your argument for them being offensively better than Lafai. Atleast there is actually some sort of argument for Brenko who i have actually praised for his offensive ability, but Jmoz doesn't even come close.

And i didn't say he was the best centre, i said he was probably the best offensive centre. Idiot.
Best offensive centre/best centre not much difference.. you sure he was better than James Roberts offensively? Even Moga was more damaging than Lafai lol. Dragons fans aren’t even keen on Lafai.

Status
Not open for further replies.